Prime 1 / Blitzway: Terminator 2 - T-1000 (Robert Patrick) 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9bgtgGK.jpg

This looks really good to me. My only problem with the T-1000 is that he normally just looks like a regular 'ol Police officer unless he has some sort of feature like the blade or hook arms. With Arnold, you instantly know it's him as the terminator.

This looks really good to me. My only problem with the T-1000 is that he normally just looks like a regular 'ol Police officer unless he has some sort of feature like the blade or hook arms. With Arnold, you instantly know it's him as the terminator.

Agreed. That’s why if I were to get this I’d have to display it with the “donut” head and bullet wounds.

For completion I wouldn't mind they include a lower sculpt of the feet taking form of the metal grill form, it could go with the donut head portrait as overall BD. Though if the body is one entire sculpt they most certainly won't entertain this as an option.

Darkside did the metal finger spike, whilst cool, I didn't think it added much to the overall presence of their statue. His normal finger wag is menacing enough.

I hope P1/Blitzway include a head sculpt where the T-1000's head is split in two, and also include the ''hook'' arms, like from the scene at the mental hospital where the T-1000 opens the elevator doors, then the T-800 blasts it's head point blank......:)

I hope P1/Blitzway include a head sculpt where the T-1000's head is split in two, and also include the ''hook'' arms, like from the scene at the mental hospital where the T-1000 opens the elevator doors, then the T-800 blasts it's head point blank......:)

This is clearly based on the steel mill scenes so we won’t see any of that stuff unfortunately.

Yea, that's absolutely right. I would like to see including some more robot parts instead of a simple man in uniform (regular?) and just a donut head(deluxe?).
It's hard for me right now to justify the upcoming asking amount.

It would be awesome is P1/Blitzway included an upper body switch out, with the T-1000's upper body blown up, after the T-800 shoots it with the grenade launcher towards the end of the movie......:)

It would be awesome is P1/Blitzway included an upper body switch out, with the T-1000's upper body blown up, after the T-800 shoots it with the grenade launcher towards the end of the movie......:)
Yeah, it's a bit bonkers that no one besides McFarlane has ever attempted the blown up T-1000 in collectible form.

Yeah, it's a bit bonkers that no one besides McFarlane has ever attempted the blown up T-1000 in collectible form.
Yeah I've thought that too, always thought if someone made that, it be sick!

Back