Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went local from the start, Secret Compass for the Jungle Hunter and Spec Fiction for everything else. Secret Compass' scale vs. postage chart suggests less than $100 to ship each of these. Spec Fiction had a free shipping deal on some of them, albeit with a $50 upcharge added to the main price.
Seems like a good option for you, especially with the shipping. Nice work.
Are you happy with what we have seen so far with these statues?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Those are prepandemic quotes that are subject to change. I'm wondering what they will end up being. I have mine through Secret compass as well.

Very good point.

Are you happy with what we have seen so far with these statues?

I'm satisfied with City Hunter. Other than the loss of the armor metallics and less-glossy finish, I think it's closer to the prototype than it seems at first glance. The lower price definitely helps its case. :lol

With Jungle Hunter, I'll need more photos. Looks acceptable in the glitzy photos from Leo Leung, but I need to see it in natural conditions like the City Hunter -- and I need to see those forehead spots.

Sadly the collector who took those clean City Hunter shots decided not to get the Jungle Hunter after all. :lol Looks like we'll have to wait longer.

Very good point.

I'm satisfied with City Hunter. Other than the loss of the armor metallics and less-glossy finish, I think it's closer to the prototype than it seems at first glance. The lower price definitely helps its case. :lol

With Jungle Hunter, I'll need more photos. Looks acceptable in the glitzy photos from Leo Leung, but I need to see it in natural conditions like the City Hunter -- and I need to see those forehead spots.

Sadly the collector who took those clean City Hunter shots decided not to get the Jungle Hunter after all. :lol Looks like we'll have to wait longer.

I have scene his videos of it and it looks amazing. Not sure why those other pics look so strange, i guess is the word. But the video of it looks amazing. So, if that's what I receive I will be happy. I mean it still looks sick. But yes we need a lot more pics and videos of this one. Because this is one a lot were after.

Wow no Prime1 at all. The pieces do look nice but when you drop the ball on customer service, people tend to notice.

Thanks for the advice on the paypal situation, will look into it now.

It is a huge piece so maybe two boxes. Will have to wait and see. Being in Australia you kind of expect high shipping costs

The Big Game Jungle Hunter does come in 2 large boxes, someone posted a pic over at statue forum......:)

I'm satisfied with City Hunter. Other than the loss of the armor metallics and less-glossy finish, I think it's closer to the prototype than it seems at first glance. The lower price definitely helps its case. [emoji38]

Agreed i think the city hunter looks good. I have the IS version and was thinking of double dipping on the character but don't have spare funds atm.

Yeah i think we need some more in hand pictures of the jungle hunter too..

I noticed on their Facebook page, they have deleted any threads relating to the Jungle Hunter shipping updates, the two I saw were fairly polite tbh. They have even deleted the comments relating to it on existing Jungle hunter topics and turned off the ability to comment on them. I guess this is the way Prime 1 are wanting to go, but it looks incredibly shady from the outside. A few short weeks ago they were easily my favourite collectible company by far, I was hoping for loads of things from them which I'd have paid a lot of money for. The last couple of weeks have left me viewing them with suspicion and disappointment (Charging me extra without asking, not replying to messages and censoring any shipping comments/queries on their group) They are sabotaging their customer base atm and it's sad to see.

I noticed on their Facebook page, they have deleted any threads relating to the Jungle Hunter shipping updates, the two I saw were fairly polite tbh. They have even deleted the comments relating to it on existing Jungle hunter topics and turned off the ability to comment on them. I guess this is the way Prime 1 are wanting to go, but it looks incredibly shady from the outside.

A few short weeks ago they were easily my favourite collectible company by far, I was hoping for loads of things from them which I'd have paid a lot of money for. The last couple of weeks have left me viewing them with suspicion and disappointment (Charging me extra without asking, not replying to messages and censoring any shipping comments/queries on their group) They are sabotaging their customer base atm and it's sad to see.

I'm just relieved that I got all my money back from them and won't have any of their product embedded in my collection making me cringe over their behaviour. SO much money they have lost from me - not just to-date, but possible future purchases.

A real shame - City Hunter, Jungle Hunter, Sengoku (samurai style) Predator, Assassin+dog EX, and the (not yet up for pre-order) Ahab - ALL were on my list (so $10k+ USD there). And goodness only knows what they will come up with over the next few years that I'll no longer be taking a chance on.

• We have Sadshow who can't get art-design, sculpts or QC done to an acceptable standard (I'll be rid of them once I use up my reward points on 1 final purchase at the end of this year).

• We have PRIME1 that can't provide reasonable communication and customer service, that use dubious/corrupt backdoor approaches to enable access to customers money, and REALLY need to overhaul their customer service & software (and/or sell via an intermediary) if they want to salvage their reputation.

I've never regretted getting the Infinity Studios City Hunter, and am probably going to get their Jungle Hunter now. Admittedly not direct from Infinity Studios, but still - design & QC for the win.

PRIME1 - you are frakkin' IDIOTS, and need to get your act together.

I noticed on their Facebook page, they have deleted any threads relating to the Jungle Hunter shipping updates, the two I saw were fairly polite tbh. They have even deleted the comments relating to it on existing Jungle hunter topics and turned off the ability to comment on them. I guess this is the way Prime 1 are wanting to go, but it looks incredibly shandy from the outside. A few short weeks ago they were easily my favourite collectible company by far, I was hoping for loads of things from them which I'd have paid a lot of money for. The last couple of weeks have left me viewing them with suspicion and disappointment (Charging me extra without asking, not replying to messages and censoring any shipping comments/queries on their group) They are sabotaging their customer base atm and it's sad to see.

One of the mods said it was because the complaints about shipping costs had already been made and they didn't want to needlessly clutter the discussion.

Interesting that so many positive threads can exist, but if one person says something negative, that fills the quota.

Screenshot_20210513-090923_Outlook.jpg

Just a quick question, i started the payment plan for this piece and the victim 2 months ago, obviously a ton more money to go, got an email from Prime1 now that the Big Game Predator is ready to ship.

Will they continue to withdraw the monthly rates through my PayPal Account and THEN ship it or will they ship it within the next few weeks and just charge my PayPal Account 2100 bucks without any big pre notice ? That`s what i read here pretty much.

Their E-Mail is pretty contradictory regarding that (in my opinion), sorry for the (maybe) dumb question.

Just a quick question, i started the payment plan for this piece and the victim 2 months ago, obviously a ton more money to go, got an email from Prime1 now that the Big Game Predator is ready to ship.

Will they continue to withdraw the monthly rates through my PayPal Account and THEN ship it or will they ship it within the next few weeks and just charge my PayPal Account 2100 bucks without any big pre notice ? That`s what i read here pretty much.

Their E-Mail is pretty contradictory regarding that (in my opinion), sorry for the (maybe) dumb question.

If you log into your account it should tell you under you orders. It should say how many payments you have left.

That's one thing I'm a bit worried about. If anything does get damaged though Prime will send replacement? How does that work?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

First timer myself but for that price, they better replace whatever gets broke, because there's insurance on it after all.

So, due to them taking money out of my PayPal account without authorisation, I've been hassling them since last week to cancel and refund everything they had been paid.

City Hunter
  • I opened a case with PayPal, WON that, and got the "unauthorised" balance payment fully refunded without any loss due to exchange rates.
  • PRIME1 also refunded the deposit, but I lost $11.38 CAD on exchange rates. I'll take that up with my Credit Card company once I get the Jungle Hunter refund (see below).

Jungle Hunter
  • They were no longer responding to my requests for a refund of my deposit, and their last statement was that if I cancelled, I would lose that.
  • THEN, this-morning, they send an email with an $836 USD shipping quote, and the option to cancel with full refund . . . which I obviously DID (idiots!) Haven't heard back from them yet. I'll likely lose another $22 CAD (approx.) on exchange rates, but will tackle both this & the CH "loss" when they are both showing on the account.
. . .​

I contacted my Credit card company this-morning, and got an immediate refund for the exchange rate loss on the deposit for the City Hunter ($11.38 CAD), and an assurance that they will also refund the loss on the Jungle Hunter when it clears (will be another $18.41 CAD).

So my credit card company will have reimbursed me a total of $29.79 CAD for something that was NOT their fault - I'm pretty impressed with them for that! :clap:clap:clap

I'll therefore have lost $zero on this entire debacle, and am rather happy that the PRIME1 clowns got nothing out of me other than a bit of time and slightly raised blood-pressure.

image.png

Been in contact with prime 1, they've been answering me and put my statue on hold while I link the proper account to my PayPal so it goes on the credit card and not PayPal funds. (I use that for other stuff) or I transfer additional funds to just cover it through PayPal. Anyway, hoping it goes smooth, but still want to see more pics from collectors!!! Haha

Back