Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That a boy! Congrats! I can't wait for this and the "Action" Alien piece.

Great time to be a collector!

Thank you! The total cost on this is so high, but I couldn't really miss out on it. So I ordered it with the 10 payments which is manageable. My only issue now is figuring out if I can afford the City Hunter and one of the Big chaps on top of this monster..... Not to mention the inevitable Wolf, Celtic and Berserker Predators etc....

Congrats Matt -which shipping option?

Thank you. We don't get a choice of shipping here sadly. But it's guestimated at $250. Hopefully it won't be higher when the time comes. How much is the discounted shipping to the USA out of interest?

I really want to order the City Hunter also, but better wait and see what their Big chap costs.

I got charged $200 shipping?

20191030_212641.jpg

I asked the same (well . . . similar) question a few weeks back Brian - I didn't get an answer.

So - options:

1) They hate us.
2) They have us on ignore.
3) They are too apathetic to answer.
4) They don't know.
5) It's just me - and they'll answer you.
6) One of the remaining bugs on this site is that it refuses to allow answers about lingerie
7) All of the above.​

LOL, thanks for the info.
Fingers crossed that it will not be plastic netting. It looks cheap and is fragile.

I got charged $200 shipping?

View attachment 469687

Well that's annoying. More so as I had a $50 bonus in my account which has vanished sometime recently. So I'm potentially $100 down already. Although if shipping is approximate, hopefully they will charge us all he same ultimately.... Ideally your quote rather than mine.

dsnlBAX.jpg

It's painful looking at that, almost $2k before tax! This had better be good....

Out of curiosity, I estimated an exchange rate, added 18% import taxes and $300 CDN shipping . . . will come in at around $3k CDN :thud:

I'll ponder on this a while longer methinks :)

Just done a conversion and at GBP1760 that's around what I'm expecting the total cost to be.
Ordering locally is closer to GBP(Stoopid forum)2K.

You may as well order now and get the bonus piece :panic:

Just done a conversion and at GBP1760 that's around what I'm expecting the total cost to be.
Ordering locally is closer to GBP(Stoopid forum)2K.

You may as well order now and get the bonus piece :panic:

You & Matt ordering yesterday almost made me cave - but I'm hanging on :)

It'll likely be ordered direct from PRIME1 though. I'll try to time it based on exchange rates.

Do we still have no ES on this or the Jungle Hunter? I can't keep up with these threads.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

You & Matt ordering yesterday almost made me cave - but I'm hanging on :)

It'll likely be ordered direct from PRIME1 though. I'll try to time it based on exchange rates.

Ahhh, but you're only paying a deposit now.
I'm gambling on the exchange rate in over a year, brexit will probably still be being debated then.

Ahhh, but you're only paying a deposit now.
I'm gambling on the exchange rate in over a year, brexit will probably still be being debated then.

Nah - I want it over and done with, at an exchange rate I can time.

I'm going to wait and pick my moment.

(* and LMAO at your Brexit comment *)

Not if you're ordering the EX direct from PRIME1 - it'll always be part of the EX package via them.

What about this? I was going to go through Secret Compass, but the bonus part is enticing.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

Prime1 is adding the spear to the Jungle Predator (Big Game Cover Art Predator) DX version. Although it is a P1 website bonus item, any customer of ours that place an order for the DX version with us before this Friday (1 Nov 2019) will also receive this special spear that will make your Predator even more awesome that it already is.

Back