Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Local po in my area for regular is 1.750. Man price is bonkers

How much longer do you guys think I have to PO it from Secret Compass before PO?s sell out? I need to stop procrastinating.

Yea, I?ve also been procrastinating. I?d like to be able to order through SS, but if that?s definitely not going to be an option then I suppose I?ll just go with SC.

I don't think there's any rush on ordering - this will be available for a LONG time.

When you DO order, Secret Compass is your best bet - I've been given some info that I can't share just yet - but once confirmed, it seems no-one in North America will be missing Sideshow for PRIME1 releases :)

I'm going to take that back.

• Contacted them via their website Tue 3rd Sept.
  • Got an initial reply 2 days later, I replied with my questions.
  • Hadn't got an answer a week later so followed up. Got an immediate reply with some VERY interesting/encouraging/unexpected answers.
  • I asked for confirmation on a couple of points, and if I was allowed to share on forums.
  • No reply after a week so I asked again.
  • No reply after a further week so I asked AGAIN.

Still don't have the answers I asked for :dunno

The fella who originally replied ("Shane") said they were really busy - but lack of responses like this - and it's just an email not anything complex! - doesn't make me feel comfortable ordering from them.

It's looking like we'll have to order direct from PRIME1 after all.

Shame - they could have got a lot of business from me.

FWIW, Steve Wang said on instagram that this is the best effort he's seen in a while, and that's more than good enough for me.

Are you getting Jungle Hunter? The Victim too?

I have not noticed a Predator in your collection either.

The Victim falls right up your horror alley...

P.S. high praise from Steve Wang indeed.

• Hadn't got an answer a week later so followed up. Got an immediate reply with some VERY interesting/encouraging/unexpected answers.
  • I asked for confirmation on a couple of points, and if I was allowed to share on forums.

The fella who originally replied ("Shane") said they were really busy - but lack of responses like this - and it's just an email not anything complex! - doesn't make me feel comfortable ordering from them.

What were you asking about? Something specific regarding the statue or details about the distribution deal?

Was this forum messed up for so long while they embedded adverts into the actual quotes?

Still haven't ordered and not sure if I will.
Couple of years away has me questioning if this could really be worth 2,000 of my hard earned pounds! Pretty big reality check.

Suppose I'm really happy with my Predator collection as is.
Still tempted though... :rotfl

This is surprising to me because Shane is usually very friendly and responsive. I wouldn't give up on them yet.

This is surprising to me because Shane is usually very friendly and responsive. I wouldn't give up on them yet.

Ditto. I?ve ordered from them a few times, usually via eBay, and Shane has always been good to me.

Secret Compass are scammers so you've dodged a bullet.

Use Spec Fiction instead

Can?t imagine shipping cost and tax etc from p1 directly.

Out of curiosity, what was it that they initially told you?

[*]Hadn't got an answer a week later so followed up. Got an immediate reply with some VERY interesting/encouraging/unexpected answers.
[*]I asked for confirmation on a couple of points, and if I was allowed to share on forums.

Are you getting Jungle Hunter? The Victim too?

I have not noticed a Predator in your collection either.

The Victim falls right up your horror alley...

P.S. high praise from Steve Wang indeed.

Yes, I have both on PO. I have some Pred stuff, but I will be moving it all for this set.

What were you asking about? Something specific regarding the statue or details about the distribution deal?

Ditto. I?ve ordered from them a few times, usually via eBay, and Shane has always been good to me.

Out of curiosity, what was it that they initially told you?

The questions were relating to their arrangement with PRIME1 + speed & cost of shipping + replacements for damaged pieces + the import codes they use for Canada + if they had a points system.

I got initial answers (after a week, and a further email), but when I asked for clarification and if I could share on the forums - NOTHING - despite repeated attempts over 3 weeks.

Secret Compass are scammers so you've dodged a bullet.

Use Spec Fiction instead

Thanks - I've just looked them up (I'd not heard of them before).

I'll try sending the same questions THEIR way and see what I hear back.

Has anyone else here used Spec Fiction?

The questions were relating to their arrangement with PRIME1 + speed & cost of shipping + replacements for damaged pieces + the import codes they use for Canada + if they had a points system.

I got initial answers (after a week, and a further email), but when I asked for clarification and if I could share on the forums - NOTHING - despite repeated attempts over 3 weeks.

Thanks - I've just looked them up (I'd not heard of them before).

I'll try sending the same questions THEIR way and see what I hear back.

Has anyone else here used Spec Fiction?

They sell a lot of xm stuff to the guys in the Marvel section.
I order off them. They don't steal your money like Secret Scammers do.

They sell a lot of xm stuff to the guys in the Marvel section.
I order off them. They don't steal your money like Secret Scammers do.

What's the story/stories there?

(* PM if you'd prefer - but I appreciate the heads-up regardless
thumb2.gif
*)​

What's the story/stories there?

(* PM if you'd prefer - but I appreciate the heads-up regardless
thumb2.gif
*)​

You need to go back into his post history where he made a bunch of public claims again SC. SC then replied and made a point by point rebuttal. After reading it, I and others, didn't buy this guy's story. It was him that didn't follow through, not SC, yet he still has an axe to grind.

You need to go back into his post history where he made a bunch of public claims again SC. SC then replied and made a point by point rebuttal. After reading it, I and others, didn't buy this guy's story. It was him that didn't follow through, not SC, yet he still has an axe to grind.

After reading it... Comprehension isn't a skill of yours obviously.

Back