Prime 1 Big Game Jungle Hunter Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not gonna lie... Tempted to move up to standard shipping. I hate not knowing when this will finally ship.

Hey bud - as a friend (sorry to malign you that way :) ) . . . hold on a bit - wait until more people get this in-hand - then you can see if it's worth still getting it vs. their 1:3 "Mr. Porky" version.

I personally think THIS sculpt AND pose is WAY better than the 1:3 - but the questions around the paint job still concern.

Alternatively - go with your gut (back to that "porky" reference - sorry about that).

Ill be happy with this one, I do not want a cineamaquette look a like. So, I am glad I kept my order. This looks unique and different. Every statues going to have its flaws. But I will be happy with it. Not a fan of the other one. But to each their own.

Really? Wth is that the same matturibe1 from IS Vader post?!?!?!

Hey bud - as a friend (sorry to malign you that way :) ) . . . hold on a bit - wait until more people get this in-hand - then you can see if it's worth still getting it vs. their 1:3 "Mr. Porky" version.

I personally think THIS sculpt AND pose is WAY better than the 1:3 - but the questions around the paint job still concern.

Alternatively - go with your gut (back to that "porky" reference - sorry about that).

I?ll probably hold off for money sake. But the 1:3 scale is not even tempting to me. That pose will bore me quick.

Really? Wth is that the same matturibe1 from IS Vader post?!?!?!

What are you stalking me now, dude move on...

Ya I don't just collect star wars dude! But man Idk whats with you and that IS Vader??!!! Let it go, like Rambo says.

Not me. I really do prefer the overall look of the 1/4 scale. Of course that depends on how the final product looks when I get it in hand. I?m not in love with pose on the 1/3 scale. 1/4 has the feel of the Predators personality IMO

But for those that cancelled, this is great and hopefully shipping will come down

Not me either. Especially paired with the victim which was the goal of the display for me all along. Bottom line is that there will ALWAYS be more options in this line. It's like Alien...they will keep pumping stuff out. You just have to decide what works for you personally.

1/3 looks chunky in the pics, sure but I love it! If it's anything like the prototype I'm all in! Love how it's right from the final fight, so the stance isn't a problem, he's got presence! So cool! And the CM is fantastic, sure, but I don't own the CM, so prine 1/3 works for me!

Sigh...

p1-pred-forehead.png

p1-pred-forehead-2.png

I realize bright, multidirectional lighting will challenge even the nicest statues, but at least we can finally see exactly what's happening on the forehead.

I can't call it terrible, knowing most people will have some degree of shadow or contrast in their setups to conceal part of his dome, but it's just not what it needed to be. And as much as I want to like it, I'd be compromising if I talked myself into doing so.

Head position looks more tilted on this one too, at least when using the masked portrait.

Unboxing video

https://youtu.be/jgHEvpO3GCs

Watching right now... poor guy seems very confused lol

Love these unboxing videos. Not enough people show the art boxes of statues anymore, so im always thankful for those who take the time to show them. You think more people would want to see them since they're all so crazy about them when it comes fo resale haha

Lol his going to butcher it forcing in and yanking out the magnet connection points like that.

Back