Prime 1: Berserk - Guts and Casca - Legacy Art Kentaro Miura Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
knuiwU2.png

kMhri1a.png

KvEscmD.png

7IJnUpp.png

Tw0cyIz.png

Z0pHJ0T.png

pHAWQBP.png

Last edited:
So insane. I wonder what the price on this will be and the so-called expected ship time. Lotta shelf presence! lol. I usually prefer/want Berserk stuff to be less bloody and more 'philosophical', I've pre-ordered the 1/6th Legacy Art Guts cos that fits that bill. Imagine what people would think with this in your home. But damn man hah, would truly be a Berserk grail, what else could ya need...

Kelvin Loke said:
When I first look at the photo I took of this beauty on my phone screen, I thought I was looking at a painting and not a statue.

The paint job has beautifully captured the essence of the comic. P1 has replicated this tragic comic panel into a 3D statue that will wow any Berserk fans. The naked look and feel of the flesh and the blood flowing from Guts wounds seems so real and yet makes it look like it drawn in a manga comic.

I took some photos in the dark and the result is even more amazing (see the first 4 photos). Now how to tell the wife that this is art not hentai.

WSJzUCN.jpg

8MlIj8N.jpg

pBVaODJ.jpg

L3xQyHM.jpg

rnYlx3q.jpg

kVvCxzl.jpg

GvfkL8C.jpg

OOJBwGU.jpg

yoHh1hi.jpg

zYX4F2s.jpg

jyAiXoV.jpg

HJvpfp6.jpg