Prime 1 Battle of the Planets G-Force 1/4 license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at least now Prime 1 seems to be more realistic with their estimated arrival Dates.Out of 9 Prime 1 Statues I PO only 1 was actually on time.

and the reality is all of them except Mr Freeze I could have waited until they shipped and still got the Exclusives.

This piece REALLY took me back to my childhood!! I can’t name the characters, I think they were color coded like Voltron, and I’m pretty sure there was a fat one or a little kid...anyway, I’m getting this just for the nostalgia feeling alone. I’m afraid it will ruin my fond memories if I try to watch old episodes on YouTube. I can’t wait forever on Prime 1 to finish Evil Dead Ash, so I guess I’ll use my $650 SS bucks on this!

This piece REALLY took me back to my childhood!! I can’t name the characters, I think they were color coded like Voltron, and I’m pretty sure there was a fat one or a little kid...anyway, I’m getting this just for the nostalgia feeling alone. I’m afraid it will ruin my fond memories if I try to watch old episodes on YouTube. I can’t wait forever on Prime 1 to finish Evil Dead Ash, so I guess I’ll use my $650 SS bucks on this!

Watch episodes of Gatchaman, not Battle of the Planets. Sandy Frank took 105 episodes of Gatchaman and made Battle of the Planets, which was a bastardized version of Gatchaman.

Last edited:
Fell in love with G-Force when I was a kid.
As a young adult I purchased the entire Gatchaman series on DVD and loved that even more!

This is a must have.
I just wish we knew if Prime 1 is committing to making the rest of the team.

Oh yeah, a 1/72 scale God Phoenix would kick ass too!

Thanks for the advice, Underworld. I’ll try to watch some Gatchaman this weekend. After my last post I watched some G Force on YouTube and it was dumb as hell. Thats not going to stop me from buying this statue though.

Just started appearing at UK sellers now...£984
WOW!!!

Might consider the SS route now as payments not due to start until November & I can't see shipping & UK Customs costing me an additional £300!!

Plus swap out portrait ;)

Neil

This was a must have for me, I pre ordered it. Great memories of my childhood.

Back