Prime 1: Batman vs. Killer Croc 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
bgk4Q02.jpg

ZXpafw8.jpg

WJdGDNt.jpg]

Last edited:
Apparently this is actually 1/4 according to the discussion on the BOTBC Facebook group....
Screenshot_20220320-100034.png

OK, edited the thread title.

Not that many people will care, judging by the poor response here.
I think there's so many large and expensive pieces that collectors are getting very picky, I like it despite being a little bit more cartoony than I'd prefer, it still might be more popular at 1/5 or 1/6 scale

I think there's so many large and expensive pieces that collectors are getting very picky, I like it despite being a little bit more cartoony than I'd prefer, it still might be more popular at 1/5 or 1/6 scale
Sure, but it's still a striking piece, and you'd think people would at least comment on it, but for months there have only been three (3!) posts here, two of them being mine. 😅

With a few exceptions, such as the 1:3 Predator, this forum has been virtually dead for quite a while now when it comes to statues, with only you and a handful of other members still posting regularly.

Sure, but it's still a striking piece, and you'd think people would at least comment on it, but for months there have only been three (3!) posts here, two of them being mine. 😅

With a few exceptions, such as the 1:3 Predator, this forum has been virtually dead for quite a while now when it comes to statues, with only you and a handful of other members still posting regularly.
Yeah there were a few more posts on the other forum for this piece but some statues get no love lol

This place has definitely slowed to a crawl over the last year or 2.

The freaks forum is definitely past it's prime I think. The whole upgrade it got helps keep it more relevant, but I think with the likes of Facebook and Reddit people don't really try to seek out forums like this anymore.

I definitely prefer it here though!

Really makes me continue to wish Prime1 made smaller scale statues. Some of these at 1:4 and 1:3 scale practically need their own room and mortgage. Beautiful statues but unnecessarily large.

Really makes me continue to wish Prime1 made smaller scale statues. Some of these at 1:4 and 1:3 scale practically need their own room and mortgage. Beautiful statues but unnecessarily large.
That's what I think about 75% of what gets released nowadays

Back