Prime 1: Batman: Return to Arkham

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Man

Super Freak
Reaction score
OH YEAH Confirmed to be 1:3

Attachments

• 13226938_1688733128059071_7866519554435336740_n.jpg
    13226938_1688733128059071_7866519554435336740_n.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 266
:yess: Love the Arkham City suit. Excited to see what they do with the Return to Arkham license.

This is the one that I've been waiting for. If it looks good, it'll be a day one PO for me. I'll pair this up with my Prime Deathstroke. Now I just need an AA or AC Joker.

Mostly the same.

Personally, I think it looks way better. The Knight costume is too armored looking for me and the stripes look silly IMO. It's just too busy looking for my tastes. I was always a BIG fan of the AA & AC costume. I can't wait to see this piece. Especially since I passed on the SSC AA Bats PF. I'm super excited about this piece.

Personally, I think it looks way better. The Knight costume is too armored looking for me and the stripes look silly IMO. It's just too busy looking for my tastes. I was always a BIG fan of the AA & AC costume. I can't wait to see this piece. Especially since I passed on the SSC AA Bats PF. I'm super excited about this piece.

I had assumed "the first one" was the costume from Arkham Asylum. There are major differences between the Arkham City and Arkham Knight costumes.

sorry for any mix up. I meant if there were significant enough differences between this

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collectibles/dc-comics-batman-prime-1-studio-902446/

to warrant the purchase of the statue. I never played the video games.

Yes, there are significant differences. There are a few comparison videos online. I'd recommend checking them out. Arkham City Batman looks more like Batman from the comics and Arkham Knight Batman looks like a more armored realistic version of Batman.

Yes, there are significant differences. There are a few comparison videos online. I'd recommend checking them out. Arkham City Batman looks more like Batman from the comics and Arkham Knight Batman looks like a more armored realistic version of Batman.

thanks for that. They are really pumping these out. It will be interesting to see if the pose will be similar.

I just hope this looks really good. This is THE costume I have been waiting for and I'll be crushed if it turns out bad. I was greatly disappointed with the SSC AA Bats PF so I passed on Bats and Joker (I think Joker looks great though). So I'm hoping Prime knocks this piece out of the park. It'll be the second 1/3 scale statue in my collection if they do.

Back