Statue Prime 1: Batman Forever - Batman (Val Kilmer)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Te3ojUm.png

qDJobU4.png

With P1 making this, hopefully it will only be a matter of time before they make 89 Keaton Batman......:pray::pray::pray::pray:

I'm sorry but this looks absolutely amazing

I actually hate how good it looks as the film is rubbish

Would be nice if HT did an articulated Panther suit at some point, too, but this would be a great alternative if they don't.
I'm more interested in getting this than the Sonar Suit from Hot Toys, I just wonder if this will be more expensive than a HT figure?

Would be nice if HT did an articulated Panther suit at some point, too, but this would be a great alternative if they don't.
I'm more interested in getting this than the Sonar Suit from Hot Toys, I just wonder if this will be more expensive than a HT figure?

That's an affirmative lol

With P1 making this, hopefully it will only be a matter of time before they make 89 Keaton Batman......:pray::pray::pray::pray:

wasn't the reasoning for 92 Batman getting cancelled that they wanted to focus more on comic pieces? makes me wonder if any unexpected license issues occurred during that time.

as for the statue, looks almost cooler than the source material and I can se myself buying this even tho I have no interest in the movie at all.

It does look very cool, nips and all

The 15 yr old me is like :thud:

lol I could do without the nips but other than that the suit looks actually great. too bad I'm not interested in BF villains but I'd totally buy Arnie Freeze or Uma Thurman Ivy as companion pieces.

The suit is very sexy, im sure a lot of gays love this suit!
The movie was a little bit better as Batman & Robin but still bad. It was a shame that Batman & Robin is the worst Batman movie and 1 of the baddest movies ever with this occupation.

Wow, this is amazing. The sculpt, the pose, everything. Makes Batman appear to be lethal. Look at how that face is sculpted with the eyes and texturing, actually looks like a person wearing a mask.

This might be my favorite live action costume, even over the Keaton ‘89 and Bale Begins costumes I think. Pity there aren’t more representations of it. This is phenomenal.

I'm actually surprised there is a high-end statue of this, lol. I loved this movie as a kid, but it's actually pretty terrible now. The statue itself is nice though, really well done. I would have thought they would have gone for a Keaton statue instead though, far more iconic than this.

face sculpt is awesome. its a hard decision between this and the sonar suit. but i dont wnna order both of them.

Back