Statue Prime 1 Anti-Venom Statue 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This price is just a bit far fetched considering the character. Anti Venom is ok but not $850 ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. The price is just too much.

Would have loved to order this day one, but waiting for a better price down the line might not be such a bad idea.

16387448_1797847940480922_6384616354438382904_n.jpg

The scale of this is massive indeed. Would look good with venom comi since they had a wacky scale. Don't care much of the exclusive but this must order for me.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Can't wait for Carnage and Goblin and maybe even Doc Ock if he's not too big. This price point isn't much of a stretch considering Sideshow's new Venom is 700. From what I have heard Prime1s Quality is up there with what Sideshows use to be in the good old days.

If I have to pay a little more for better quality then it's worth it!

Thinking about getting this one together with the Venom they're about to release. Don't think Anti-Venom will be taken up by anyone else soon. That price though...

The price is high because it's the only Anti Venom piece. It's not that complex a piece as it's all one tone with tints

This should be arriving relatively soon, and I'm stoked to see it. I only own one other Marvel statue as I've always been more of a DC fan.

I think visually this piece looks great, but I just never cared for Anti-Venom as a character.

But man, anything Venom related has me tempted now with the movie hype.

Thought this statue is quite exceptional. Just has a lower priority right now compared to other statues. Will have to wait for later.

Thought this statue is quite exceptional. Just has a lower priority right now compared to other statues. Will have to wait for later.

Me too. The sad thing is I love this statue about 20 times more than I love the actual P1 Venom.

I was looking back at the last page with the hand comparisons....

Did that sink in for everyone?? :lol

This piece is going to be a beast.

29026178_10155852473727771_1101449485475221851_n.jpg

1 big box, heard it was paper wrapping and not the "silk" fabric, which is strange because I thought Prime 1 used fabric unlike Sideshow. Was 2099 and the new 52 statues also paper or weren't they fabric?

I’m sure Prime 1 packaging is better than Sideshow. Sideshow are the worse in the world lol

Back