Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Profit from the same mold, of course. Additional income at less cost. These variants seem to sell somehow, because they keep making them.

I am actually amazed that some people spend thousands of dollars for Prime 1 statues that are based on the worst from the lot of Michael Bay Transformers movies. Even more so amazed that the variants of those figures also sell out eventually.

I'll say that there are already a lot of variants of Batman ... yet whatever suit he's in ... it's still Batman...cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine was $58.30 to Florida USA. The box is super heavy because of the base.

Thanks! I was trying to decide whether to get the black from P1 because I like the options it has with it and the flat black paint is great but shipping is $210 and I don't have the funds available right now but don't want to miss out on this sculpt.

As such, I just ordered the white one for now and like the idea that someone had about using a black light in the display case for this one; what a great idea, if it works.

White version with at least the unclenched fist switch-outs and colored eyes, logo, and accents would have been perfect even if it had to cost a bit more. Below is a picture from DCUO released today that shows what I mean (good timing on their part).

batman_returns.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! I was trying to decide whether to get the black from P1 because I like the options it has with it and the flat black paint is great but shipping is $210 and I don't have the funds available right now but don't want to miss out on this sculpt.

As such, I just ordered the white one for now and like the idea that someone had about using a black light in the display case for this one; what a great idea, if it works.

White version with at least the unclenched fist switch-outs and colored eyes, logo, and accents would have been perfect even if it had to cost a bit more. Below is a picture from DCUO released today that shows what I mean (good timing on their part).

View attachment 367514

Yeah I got the White version too.. think looks pretty cool ... not a gamer but like the designs of the characters.. so there is a white Batman Beyond in the game.?

Yeah I got the White version too.. think looks pretty cool ... not a gamer but like the designs of the characters.. so there is a white Batman Beyond in the game.?

I have the game but never got a chance to play it through since I tend to prefer MMO games and time is rather scarce. I am not sure if there is a white version of the suit in the Arkham game but the white version from the picture was from the DC Universe Online game.

Congrats on ordering the White version, careyb! 350 is a good ES for the last variant, I suppose.

I have the game but never got a chance to play it through since I tend to prefer MMO games and time is rather scarce. I am not sure if there is a white version of the suit in the Arkham game but the white version from the picture was from the DC Universe Online game.

Congrats on ordering the White version, careyb! 350 is a good ES for the last variant, I suppose.

You too Xaerius.. thanks for the info

Love the white version. PLEASE Prime 1 add more accessories. At least a Batarang hand!!!!

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but shot in the dark in case anyone knows, is the Prime 1 store the only place to get this one for ~retail now?

Are there none on eBay for a decent price? I see many P1 stuff on there sell around retail still.

I’ve had my eye on eBay, and it does seem like other P1 statues go for semi-decent prices, but most of the amounts I’ve seen for this guy were quite a bit higher than retail. I’m sure it’s possible to see something better show up over time; I just figured if this was available at an online store still, that was the safer way to go.

LOL it's dig up an old thread time! I received my AK Batman Beyond # 669 statue from P1 yesterday! Paid off the 3rd payment early last Wednesday, it shipped last Saturday via standard shipping to the east coast USA (DHL Express) and arrived safe and sound. One week from final payment in China to doorstep USA (that's a beautiful thing). I'm not going to blah-blah-blah very much as everyone has seen this piece by now, it's an excellent blend of glossy/matte blacks, greys and reds with tons of detail in the suit. Just what I was looking for to compliment the AK Batman & Hush Superman. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• bb1.jpg
    bb1.jpg
    233.5 KB · Views: 80
  • bb2.jpg
    bb2.jpg
    277.2 KB · Views: 83
  • bb3.jpg
    bb3.jpg
    322.6 KB · Views: 82
  • bb4.jpg
    bb4.jpg
    379.8 KB · Views: 86
  • bb5.jpg
    bb5.jpg
    338.4 KB · Views: 86
  • bb7.jpg
    bb7.jpg
    421.8 KB · Views: 90
  • bb8.jpg
    bb8.jpg
    413.4 KB · Views: 89
  • bb9.jpg
    bb9.jpg
    386.6 KB · Views: 94
  • ba1.jpg
    ba1.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 94
  • bb11.jpg
    bb11.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 93
Ordered the Gold version of this for Prime 1 golden week sale. $560 plus $180 for shipping. Seemed like a great way to get a Prime 1 piece without spending an absolute fortune.

Back