Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys...Prime 1 is putting out great stuff, with something for everyone...and looking down the line..wow!! I didn't mean to slight AK Batman at all. I for one think it's incredible, but I was speaking to those who may have felt that AK Batman didn't meet their lofty expectations (fair/unfair) and that this version may be more of what they're looking for.

Very nice statue, thanks for sharing. Also like that XM Batman you have there. I POed the gold but keep going back n forth on both in terms of what I would prefer. So far only have the Noel Ex. in hand and am VERY happy with it.

Very nice statue, thanks for sharing. Also like that XM Batman you have there. I POed the gold but keep going back n forth on both in terms of what I would prefer. So far only have the Noel Ex. in hand and am VERY happy with it.

Thanks Skulduggery76. XM Bat was my first intro statue to this hobby..now I'm addicted..this is not good for my wallet and the Wife is definitely not on board with this..she doesn't even know the cost of these things..i'm in trouble!!!

Undecided...Why not get both? :)

Thanks Han_Solo! Bat Beyond is my first intro into P1. Now I might go back and pick up AK Bat, but Jim Lee is on the horizon. What a great problem to have.

This is such an amazing piece. The are so many patterns, lines and textures going on in the sculpt. Very intricate, so much going on when you look up close.

My heart keeps jumping because I keep spotting something new with the battle damage. Forget it's suppose to be like that and not damaged in transit. :rotfl

So many little details that this cam does not bring out.

bman1.jpg
bman2.jpg
bman 3.jpg

Awesome,congrats Apate..

it's so cool on these Prime 1 pieces how everyones photos make them look different.Some greenish grey,bluish grey,some light grey,dark grey and some blackish.Why it's so nice to see everyones pics.

Awesome,congrats Apate..

it's so cool on these Prime 1 pieces how everyones photos make them look different.Some greenish grey,bluish grey,some light grey,dark grey and some blackish.Why it's so nice to see everyones pics.

Fifty Shades of Grey Batman

Hahahaha 322-323 lol. I absolutely love this piece it's fantastic and my best statue. I noticed the Deathstroke box is bigger but for some reason he seems heavier than Deathstroke?

Back