Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got a delay email it hasn't even arrived at the warehouse yes ETA first week of February. So I had them refund me and bill once it ships.
Same. That's some BS that they would charge before they're ready.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

This is bs. I don't expect them to charge for an item they don't have. I just replied directly to the same email for a refund. I hope they do it asap and confirm as it makes a big difference in my billing cycle with visa

I hate it too, but I am stuck as a non-US collector.

If they do a refund, I will have to fight with my credit card company for the difference in exchange rate values.

Ambasah I am Canadian; what do you mean? Are you referring to the fluctuations with the dollar?

They already confirmed they refunded me - which I appreciate they did

Ambasah I am Canadian; what do you mean? Are you referring to the fluctuations with the dollar?

They already confirmed they refunded me - which I appreciate they did

your credit card company always has different values for currency transactions (buying vs selling if you will).

An example:

1. If you buy something for $100US, the credit card company will charge you $135CAD on your statement (which is fine).
2. Get a refund the same day (hell seconds later) from the retailer.
3. The retailer refunds you $100US, the credit card company credits you $130 CAD on your statement (which sucks ass) due to their "conversion rates".
4. You spend 1 hour on the phone talking to 3 different people to get back your $5, which the credit card company ultimately decides to do as a "one time courtesy".

of course just making up the numbers above to illustrate my point. The difference will be significant, especially on a $1k USD purchase.

your credit card company always has different values for currency transactions (buying vs selling if you will).

An example:

1. If you buy something for $100US, the credit card company will charge you $135CAD on your statement (which is fine).
2. Get a refund the same day (hell seconds later) from the retailer.
3. The retailer refunds you $100US, the credit card company credits you $130 CAD on your statement (which sucks ass) due to their "conversion rates".
4. You spend 1 hour on the phone talking to 3 different people to get back your $5, which the credit card company ultimately decides to do as a "one time courtesy".

of course just making up the numbers above to illustrate my point. The difference will be significant, especially on a $1k USD purchase.

Appreciate you getting back to me. I totally get what your saying and after you posted that I thought about it but the refund had already been initiated by Sideshow. Truth be told I have the Prime 1 Prestige Batman charged on the same day as this, so naturally if this isn't even in stock - no point in buying 2 prime 1 pieces in one month when they don't even have it in stock and I can move it forward to my next monthly statement. Personally it makes a big difference as I have other expenses.

So if I find a discrepancy on my statement; especially at this value of a purchase. I'm gonna take it up with sideshow - I think they made a mistake (especially for international customers) and they should own up to it.

Appreciate you getting back to me. I totally get what your saying and after you posted that I thought about it but the refund had already been initiated by Sideshow. Truth be told I have the Prime 1 Prestige Batman charged on the same day as this, so naturally if this isn't even in stock - no point in buying 2 prime 1 pieces in one month when they don't even have it in stock and I can move it forward to my next monthly statement. Personally it makes a big difference as I have other expenses.

So if I find a discrepancy on my statement; especially at this value of a purchase. I'm gonna take it up with sideshow - I think they made a mistake (especially for international customers) and they should own up to it.

I hear ya about expenses. Dec/Jan have been brutal and this certainly doesn't help.

You will have to take up any discrepancy with your credit card company, not Sideshow. SS will refund you the proper amount...it is the credit card company who chooses not to do the same.

From FB
16142290_1330577927006036_1595274516033877350_n.jpg

16143204_1330578427005986_7330638322998326711_n.jpg

16143048_1330582623672233_2306195880652041735_n.jpg

I've seen our local dealer's prtototype (or maybe an early production sample) a few months ago, and I was impressed by this piece. Even in person I think this one has the best proportion among all the AK Batmen so far.

Beautiful! I'm imagining this strong pose with a regular costume and a cape flapping off to the right.

Back