Prime 1 - 1/3 Batman Beyond From Arkham Knight Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dc-comics-batman-arkham-knight-batman-beyond-statue-prime-1-studio-902683-09.jpg

I'm new on this thread and just noticed that it appears the back wall of the base can be removed to show the full back sculpt/ rear profile. Going by this shot on the sideshow product pages.

Great idea if its the case.

Last edited:
Yes I noticed this as well. Great idea considering I personally don't like the wall and appreciate the option to remove it.

I'm curious if others have gotten a delay notice from sideshow? I know someone mentioned it a good while back (like a month ago) but I still have not received that email. The anticipation is killing me - highly looking forward to this

I wonder for you guys who buys 1:3. Do you still keep the 1:4 statues?

My answer is yes and no. (No for 1/4 DCs but yes for 1/4 Marvels) I sold almost all of my SS PFs (Green Lantern & Harley Quinn at $250+ over retail; Batman & Superman at retail price -.-) and only kept Indiana Jones PF. Currently have 4 XM Studios and 1 1/3 Prime 1 Studios Batman for statues (Although I do have Prime 1's Deathstroke and Harley Quinn on preorder with Batgirl on waitlist). I do want to try and get XM Studios Cable! That one look so sick!

Been buying more of 1/6 Hot Toys this year! (9 so far and many more on preorder! Ahaha!)

I have sold almost my entire collection of 1/4 due to this 1/2 and 1/3 scales...I am not keeping duplicates of same characters so I think keeping an Armored Batman 1/2 scale is enough...I do not need its counterpart in 1/4 scale, you know what I mean? Nothing could top that.

I did get an email back in August adjusting my flexpay schedule to end in December now. So, hopefully next month!

Cool thanks. Makes sense as to why I never received an email, it must be an email sent to flex payers only. I guess this is technically still on schedule as it says Nov - Dec on the site. Will probably receive a delay email if it goes past Dec. but yeah buddy lets hope next month right on time for Christmas so I have an excuse!

I have toyed with the idea of selling my 1:4 statues but am waiting to see how this plays out with future Prime 1 announcements. I will however say I am being extremely selective with everything and already withdrawn from ordering some pieces by Sideshow I would normally order. It takes discipline but is getting easier not to order telling myself it will be worth the wait. With sideshow announcing large edition sizes and increasing pf prices I am confident time is on my side and I need to be ready to order 'must haves' by prime 1 as they're announced in the near future. I love my current Sideshow PF's so getting rid of them is my last resort - fallback option to accommodate space/budget.

Honestly, Im trying to keep my 1:3 statues strictly to the DC realm. DC 1:3 while everything else is 1/4 and a few 1/5 trickling in. I do have the SS lobo ex though, and the new bane may screw this whole idea up...dammit, Im trying!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

I entered on the waitlist for EX 2 times before this third time acceptance...I had to cancel the previous 2 due to other collectibles becoming available but like they say...third time is a charm. I will keep it this time.

Back