• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

PRICE DROPS!! ORTHANC ARTIST PROOF RARE, Gentle Giant, Witcher 2, Ect

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Icedrake707

Super Freak
Reaction score
1) SIDESHOW/WETA Orthanc Environment Statue, *Artist Proof* - I am considering selling this statue as I need the funds to buy a cinemaquette. To my knowledge only around 10-30 or so of these exist although I can't find an exact number. Most of these were not put into the public sphere and were used as models for the regular production artists/painters. I hate to let this go and don't want to say the price I paid for it because it was insane! But I am open to reasonable offers. This statue is in FLAWLESS condition in the original box which is in mint condition.

2) Gentle Giant Jabbas Palace Bookends (Rare Variant Edition) - $355 (PRICE DROPPED $40)
These bookends are factory sealed and were never opened. They feature a full Jabba's palace environment and are the limited exclusive version with the added jawa, and leia parts.

3) Star Wars Empire Strikes Back Poster signed by Cast, Lucas, Williams - $650 OBO (Mint)

4) The Witcher 2 PC Game (Mint condition) $25

5) Danbury Mint Fantasy of the Crystal Chess Set - $300 (Mint condition) (PRICE DROPPED $95)

I will consider trades for (MR Falcon or ATAT) Predator Cinemaquette and Darth Talon Exclusive and will of course pay $ to cover the balance remaining.

I will ship through UPS and charge the actual shipping price and payment must be sent via the gift option. I have 100% ebay feedback and all positives on this forum. If anyone is interested please let me know!

Last edited:
Re: Sideshow, Gentle Giant, PREDALIEN 1:1 Bust For Sale

jabba's palace bookends added...more items coming soon.

That's great you're willing to ship the Predalien, not a lot of folks willing to box that huge thing up again.

Good luck with the sale!

Thanks! I am glad I kept the original boxes, packing and inserts or there is NO WAY I would be able to ship this bad boy :)

Re: ORTHANC ARTIST PROOF RARE GRAIL, Gentle Giant, Sideshow Predalien 1:1, Chess Set,

pictures added.

Re: ORTHANC ARTIST PROOF RARE GRAIL, Gentle Giant, Sideshow Predalien 1:1, Chess Set,

I have lowered the prices!

any interest? Counteroffers are welcome!

Re: PRICE DROPS!! ORTHANC ARTIST PROOF RARE, Gentle Giant, Sideshow Predalien 1:1, Ec

predalien now below 1k... amazing price for this awesome guy!

Back