Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you got any more photos with the AT011 body? Have you got the re-issue or original release? Apparently they changed the leather jacket.

Hey! Yeah I got the re-issue which looks to have a thinner jacket material than some of the older ones posted. Took a few quick snaps for you, stock except the body swap, some light weathering done by me on the jacket, and the idol I got off eBay. The body swap made the proportions and fit of the clothes look better imo.

83ECE17F-6CB6-44B0-84E5-D2D2308B9FE6.jpeg

152A2ABB-D076-430F-BC40-3792B2ED8C6D.jpeg

E942D6D6-C41C-47D3-811E-9DE0A50F5519.jpeg

For comparison this was an earlier shot I took with the stock body:

01DE38A7-4333-4DC6-9CDB-1A5A3105EF1B.jpeg

Last edited:
Hey! Yeah I got the re-issue which looks to have a thinner jacket material than some of the older ones posted. Took a few quick snaps for you, stock except the body swap, some light weathering done by me on the jacket, and the idol I got off eBay. The body swap made the proportions and fit of the clothes look better imo.

View attachment 638378

View attachment 638376

View attachment 638377
For comparison this was an earlier shot I took with the stock body:

View attachment 638379
Thanks for the images. Looking forward to getting him soon. I'll take a look at swapping the body as I can see the difference. The jacket looks much better. Going to see if I can crease and weather it down.

Last edited:
How much trouble was the head swap? I’ve had my fill of wrestling with neck pegs….

Just got a AT011 what did you do for the neck peg as its too long?

8475F879-D32E-4A06-803D-E54C522F37E6.jpeg

I wish I had taken pictures when I did it as I have a terrible memory lol…but, I believe all that was required was that the neck connector/adapter inside the Present Toys head sculpt sat farther down than needed so I cut it down to just above the protruding portion and then pushed it higher up inside the sculpt until it sat on the AT011 more naturally.

View attachment 639066

I wish I had taken pictures when I did it as I have a terrible memory lol…but, I believe all that was required was that the neck connector/adapter inside the Present Toys head sculpt sat farther down than needed so I cut it down to just above the protruding portion and then pushed it higher up inside the sculpt until it sat on the AT011 more naturally.

Yeah I did that in the end and put some blu tack inside seems to work fine 👍

View attachment 639066

Thank you. I love it when it’s that simple

Just got my Indy today after waiting aaaaaages whilst stuck in customs! Did pass through fine and didn't have to pay for anything. Box was slightly damaged as well. I gotta say, for the price this figure is quite amazing. The jacket is definately thinner which helps. The straps on the belt and bag are wayyyyy too thin though. The headsculpt is really good though. He's not perfect but the likeness is there. The brim on mine though has been squashed down and you can see the paint has come off, anyone know which maching colour to use to sort that out?

20230607_221233.jpg
20230607_221207.jpg

Last edited:
I hear jacket thinness and very loose body are the only real differences. For the most part outside of that they're identical

Just got my Indy today after waiting aaaaaages whilst stuck in customs! Did pass through fine and didn't have to pay for anything. Box was slightly damaged as well. I gotta say, for the price this figure is quite amazing. The jacket is definately thinner which helps. The straps on the belt and bag are wayyyyy too thin though. The headsculpt is really good though. He's not perfect but the likeness is there. The brim on mine though has been squashed down and you can see the paint has come off, anyone know which maching colour to use to sort that out?View attachment 643661View attachment 643662
Try burnt umber

I thought the paint on the smiling head on the second release was a little bit better than the first release. Just looked like it had more color.

Back