Present Toys "Raider Jones" figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AJ always does excellent work with his pictures, I think the figure is a solid effort, the paint apps are outdated but I appreciate them going the extra mile with the real leather jacket, it's really tricky to tailor and as we see it does end up looking bulky, way better than pleather tho, the clothes could be more accurate as we've seen but honestly if you don't have an Indy, I say go for it and then find better pants and get someone to repaint the sculpt if you can afford it, the hands could do with some more detail as well, but yeah solid effort!

Right out of the box, it’s not “wow” great but with some work, I bet it could be a really nice looking set. Some heat treatment to the hats should hopefully fix any of that deformation.

I plan to use the majority of this under the robes for the Map Room look that came with the DX05, so I’m thankfully not too upset by the clothing. I really just want these for the headsculpts to use for a main Indy.

i really want to see what I can achieve with this set though. Pretty excited to customize and work on it.
I also thought about getting this for the Map Room look. What are you going to use for the Map Room sculpt?

I think that for the price, it is a very good release. Definitely has usable parts for those looking just for those.

The head does appear to be positioned too low in several of those previously posted photos but look ok in others.

Not a fan of the smiling sculpt but I guess it could be used for a Nepal Bar scene, right before Marion clocks him...

Given I’m cut out of the customs market due to not being able to afford the cost, this figure is practically perfect for me. A beautiful depiction of a loved character.

Of course it’s not accurate and there are better customs out there, but it really depends on where you’re coming from.

I am very, very, very happy with how this figure turned out.

The standard head is looking a bit wide compared to the original Inigo sculpt, but it shouldn't be too hard to heat it up and narrow it down a little.

That leather jacket looks fantastic though, and with a bit of work and some weathering this looks like it could be turned into quite a nice Indy.

The standard head is looking a bit wide compared to the original Inigo sculpt, but it shouldn't be too hard to heat it up and narrow it down a little.

That leather jacket looks fantastic though, and with a bit of work and some weathering this looks like it could be turned into quite a nice Indy.
Yeah, put it in the microwave for ten seconds and then squeeze it.

I would just keep an eye on the various HK sites. I assumed the Mars Toys Joker was all sold out as well, and then suddenly it popped up everywhere on KGhobby, TNS, Toys Wonderland, etc.
Yea I wish I would’ve waited a bit longer to let other retailers get that Mars Toys Joker in as I could’ve had it my hands by now. Instead, I’ve got to wait until Q3-Q4 for the second batch from OSK since I let fomo get to me :lol I don’t want to lose my NRD either. I guess on the brighter side, it gives me space to order something else

--

You and everyone else waiting for two years (i.e., me too).
Same lol. Looks so dam good!! I just paid my full balance the other day from OneSixthCorner.

Does anyone know if Hong Kong is still in lockdown? I am curious of when to expect this guy home.

Neither are currently an option. MonkeyDepot just tells you it's out of stock when you try to add it. Sugo says "email me when back in stock".

If anyone does know where to order I definitely would like to pick this one up. I know Kit said he's going to have some but it sounds like there's a lot of demand and they'll probably be gone before I even realize it's up on the site.

Almost tempted to buy this for parts. Definitely a good base figure to build up a custom. Especially the recasts of Inigo sculpts if anything it needs a repaint.

Neither are currently an option. MonkeyDepot just tells you it's out of stock when you try to add it. Sugo says "email me when back in stock".

If anyone does know where to order I definitely would like to pick this one up. I know Kit said he's going to have some but it sounds like there's a lot of demand and they'll probably be gone before I even realize it's up on the site.
Just tried onesixthconer they still have some available.

Back