Present Toys - Nucky Thompson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to watch this show a few times but never really got into it. I like Steve Buscemi a lot though.

Harrow you can get the sculpt on eBay. They were gonna as promo said coming soon but clearly scrapped that.

I think the suit is darker but we'll see.
FB_IMG_1687720162146.jpg

cut-n-sew looks pretty great from what I can see. Compare this to their Indy or Terminator and they look like they're from 2 different companies.
They're very hit and miss but tailoring is usually on point.

The shirt collar is totally wrong and missing carnation. Color I'm not sure on until I see it but tbh $1000 Vs $140 I expect that drop.

They're very hit and miss but tailoring is usually on point.

The shirt collar is totally wrong and missing carnation. Color I'm not sure on until I see it but tbh $1000 Vs $140 I expect that drop.
That's the thing. Anyone crapping on this (not saying you are) b/c it doesn't look like the custom they KO'd needs to think about the cost difference here. The shirt collar is a relatively easy fix to make it look closer to the proto. Might not be exact, but you can make it work if you have some skill. But as a whole, it looks great and better tailored than even the HT John Wick 3-piece suit.

Last edited:
Does present toys have a facebook/insta page or something you can message them on?

So do you think Nucky didn't get many orders and that's why they didn't make Jimmy and Richard??

Personally I think more people would have ordered Richard as he was widely regarded as the best character. Imagine a Nelson Van Alden figure that comes with an iron 😔

So do you think Nucky didn't get many orders and that's why they didn't make Jimmy and Richard??

Personally I think more people would have ordered Richard as he was widely regarded as the best character. Imagine a Nelson Van Alden figure that comes with an iron 😔
They did say originally coming soon, I agree on Harrow especially. Who knows?

If you have access to a painter or can paint there's a fair few unmasked sculpts on ebay.

Screenshot_20230701-152921.png

They did say originally coming soon, I agree on Harrow especially. Who knows?

If you have access to a painter or can paint there's a fair few unmasked sculpts on ebay.

View attachment 647589
Is there no way to contact Present Toys and ask? Weird how there doesn't seem to be any social media pages for the company

I asked kit and he spoke with them, Harrow will be shown this month apparently.

Looks very good. Its not an excellent release but it's worth the price. Personally, I think the first two seasons are the strongest and the next two have strong aspects with most storylines being a fairly mixed bag. The performances are usually top tier though.

Back