PREORDER PAINTED SCULPT [iminime] The Roman General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: PREORDER PAINTED SCULPT[iminime] The Roman General (Maximus)

I still like the Kings Toys Sub captain. The old HT is also dead on, but the paint apps aren't up to todays standards

:exactly::goodpost: the best likeness until now it comes from an old hot toys headsculpt ..what a shame, the paint is so baaaad..

The King Toys Sub Captain has a whiff of Daniel Craig about it IMO, but the HT sculpt looks spot on to me too:

USNSWFORCESDesertOperationTigerS-10.jpg

Don't get me wrong, this Iminime one is a very decent sculpt, just not worth the $110 + shipping on top of the cost of the ACI set for what it gives. I'd be interested to know if anyone already picking up the ACI set thinks differently.

I think if the lids were slightly reworked this would be pretty cool. I was just rewatching this the other night. Would love to see a General Maximus, Gladiator and Commodus.

Re: PREORDER PAINTED SCULPT[iminime] The Roman General (Maximus)

The King Toys Sub Captain has a whiff of Daniel Craig about it IMO, but the HT sculpt looks spot on to me too:

USNSWFORCESDesertOperationTigerS-10.jpg

Wow. Never seen that one before. Likeness is spot on but the paint job is what ruins it.

Back