PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

1013120_576999305698034_750948351_n.jpg

Unreal. I can't to have this. :panic::panic::panic::thud:

Looking sweet :clap

I'd like to see the hair a little more messy also but that frizzy wildness is extremely hard to sculpt

As far as the suit goes I personally would rather see the track suit over the biker version too. The biker gear is very cool and unique but this is one of the instances that I'd rather go with the less interesting, more iconic look. But at the same time it'll only really make sense if Iminime produces an outfit that's head and shoulders better than that bootleg.

Clean and bloody options for the suit and sculpt would be cool too

Pretty sure I will add this alongside the PF fellas :rock

Last edited:

What is the email address of the newsletter? Want to make sure its not filtered in my email. Apparently I have an iminime account since a few months back but never received the newsletter

What is the email address of the newsletter? Want to make sure its not filtered in my email. Apparently I have an iminime account since a few months back but never received the newsletter

Denny posted on FB about issues sending out the newsletters to certain email addresses. I registered under my aol account and never got the newsletter. I changed my settings to my gmail email, and got it that same night.

I am using my gmail and haven't gotten any newsletters unfortunately...argh..

can someone please tell me what the newsletter email address is. like what is the "sender" email address...

Back