PREORDER NOW! [iminime] The Deadly Vipers - The Angry Bride, The Yakuza Queen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: [iminime] The Angry Bride

I wonder what outfit Denny is thinking of for this. With the Play Toy set being released it makes sense to have the Iminime figure stand apart from it in a biker outfit:

PP584.jpg

Thanks for the heads up siquisiri, I hadn't come across that one. I actually prefer the less aggressive expression tbh.

Feels like the general tone in here. I don't remember seeing anyone against wanting the biker outfit.

I really want to see this sculpt painted. The painted iMiniMe Norton sculpt was impressive. I want to be impressed again with this :D

I really rather the bike outfit be a DX thing, the yellow fight outfit is so iconic it has to be done and I don't care about some other no name company doing the iconic look aswell, their Bride is nowhere near as good as Iminime's will be, bring on The Bride!

Feels like the general tone in here. I don't remember seeing anyone against wanting the biker outfit.

I really want to see this sculpt painted. The painted iMiniMe Norton sculpt was impressive. I want to be impressed again with this :D

I can't wait to see this painted!

I can't see an outfit as sophisticated (ie costly) as the biker outfit being a DX and the simpler and cheaper tracksuit being regular. Wouldn't it make more sense were it the other way round? Doesn't bother me especially, the tracksuit is the iconic look and the biker outfit done well would make it a pretty unique, eye-catching figure. I'd be happy with either.

I just want to recreate scene with O-ren. So track suit > motorbike suit

"The hair is being tweaked more" - does that mean more the we see now? I'd like to see it a bit more mussed up.

Sculpt is looking better and better. Really hoping for both outfits now and not just a DX option for the leather.

Looks amazing! My most anticipated figure for this year. Can`t wait to see the full figure.

Back