Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I love mecha, im not a huge Macross fan, but I can appreciate the valkries. Ive always just looked at them as to fragile for there prices.

Another great episode.

Seems I have also had my credit card info stolen. It was also used on iTunes first. However, I never bought anything from that Transformers site. Weird.

WARNING: The episode you are about to experience may contain adult situations that may not be suitable for most audiences. And strep throat. You may want to wear some protective gloves before diving in. And a flu mask. Oh, and take some Vitamin C.

preorder66_episode20_pred.jpg

EP20 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode20_rev.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP20 "HOARSEMEN"
i.e. HULK BUDDY AND ME
Recorded 02.22.2012

Doc Jarodimus takes the night off and a plague breaks out in his absence. Special guest Ichab0d answers the call of the Rangers, but is he too late to fend off bone-swallowing Predators and the Hoarsemen? Who is this mysterious Minerva? What's a YoToy? Meanwhile, Crasis sets his plan in motion to capture the Hulk. A listener question from Reeds makes the cast feel all warm and fuzzy. And Corolla Ranger tells it like it is, mate. That's right. Tangerines.

preorder66_episode20_figures1.jpg

EP20 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode20_minerva.jpg

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

preorder66_episode20_robits.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

LIKE us on facebook!
Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

preorder66_episode20_topshelf.jpg

DOKKEN RULEZ!

preorder66_episode20_darkxmen.jpg

Of all the tangerines I've encountered in my travels, his were the most... human.

preorder66_episode20_toyotasatsu.jpg

_____

Another great episode!! The hair-metal sound bites had me laughing so much I almost got in trouble at work.

Hahaha! You're the first person to comment on that. I was beginning to think no one would get it. :lol

Soldiers. Heroes. Outlaws. Pugs.
Will they save the universe...or destroy it?

preorder66_episode21_prissrenegade.jpg

EP21 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode21_renegadesep.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP21 "RENEGADES"
i.e. Can I buy a bowel?
Recorded 03.07.2012

Pugs always choose the Renegade option in Mass Effect. Jarodimus returns...along with Empir3's plague. The Jack Sack makes new friends. Non-hovering Hoverboards, poop-loving robots, cigar-smoking pugs, Lich Kings with talking swords and Jean-Claude Van Damme?! You've lost your balls!

preorder66_episode21_figures.jpg

EP21 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

preorder66_episode21_topshelf.jpg

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

preorder66_episode21_robits.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

LIKE us on facebook!
Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

preorder66_episode21_incoming2.jpg

JCVD ATTACK!

preorder66_episode21_jcvd.jpg

_____

Well, it's out there. Enough people heard it.

It is what it is.

preorder66_episode22_trainwreck.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP22 "TRAINWRECK"
i.e. Empir3 Strikes Back
Recorded 03.25.2012

Not every story has a happy ending.

RSS feed

m4a

mp3

___

Back