Preorder 66 - High-end Toy Podcast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the support, Josh! Glad you dig the show! Episode 04 goes up this week. :rock We cover all the recent Q&A answers from Sideshow, freak over Hot Toys Captain America and way more. Oh, and Snake Eyes punches a polar bear. :lol

Listened to all three today (skipped most of the botcon and all of the statue stuff of course!!!!) Overall a good jobe. Like the bumpers. Not a fan of the Empire fella. :lol

Thanks for the support, Josh! Glad you dig the show! Episode 04 goes up this week. :rock We cover all the recent Q&A answers from Sideshow, freak over Hot Toys Captain America and way more. Oh, and Snake Eyes punches a polar bear. :lol

No problem. Love that high end stuff is getting talked about more. Looking forward to hearing your groups thoughts on Cap. Snake Eyes punches a polar bear? Interesting. :lol

Listened to all three today (skipped most of the botcon and all of the statue stuff of course!!!!) Overall a good jobe. Like the bumpers. Not a fan of the Empire fella. :lol

Awe why everyone hating on me!

EP04 is up btw too!

I mentioned the first surrenderer on EP04!

Great job guys! Cracked me up at the start of the show. Interesting thoughts on GL.

Yea TheJackSack really seemed to hate it heh. Deefuzz has since seen the movie and i think he liked it as a popcorn movie. I will prob check it out soon. But first TF3 tonight!

EP04 is LIVE!

preorder66_ep4_ep4title.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP04 "TANGERINE"
i.e. Origin of the Sack!
Recorded 06.22.2011

Big reveals from Sideshow and Hot Toys fuel a passionate discussion about the First Avenger, a rampaging lizard of immense price, Optimus Prime's new designer camo and more! The secret origin of the Jack Sack is revealed! We also answer listener questions from Radio Personality Vangelus (wait, again?) and NurseMidnight. Oh, and Snake Eyes punches a polar bear. Tangerine.

preorder66_ep4_figure_Cap.jpg

EP04 on iTunes! Subscribe and rate us today!

RSS feed

Direct link to Enhanced Version (m4a - preferred)

Direct link to audio-only version (mp3 - not as fancy)

preorder66_ep4_topshelf_godzilla.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

Follow us on twitter: @Preorder66

Preorder 66 Podcast | Facebook

As always, thanks for listening!

_____

Yea TheJackSack really seemed to hate it heh. Deefuzz has since seen the movie and i think he liked it as a popcorn movie. I will prob check it out soon. But first TF3 tonight!

Yeah, he didn't care for it much. It was a fun and I enjoyed it. It sets up things going forward really well and hopefully there is a going forward. Again, guys nice job!!

Yeah, he didn't care for it much. It was a fun and I enjoyed it. It sets up things going forward really well and hopefully there is a going forward. Again, guys nice job!!

Yea it will be interesting to see what happens for a second one. I read something on i09 yesterday saying Ryan may not come back for a 2nd. So maybe one of the other lanterns will be the main focus.

EP05 is LIVE!

preorder66_episode05_ep5.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP05 "EGGS"
i.e. Empir3 Knows a Guy
Recorded 07.06.2011

Hot Toys gets animated. The Sideshow SDCC onslaught begins. Empir3 starts a psychic hotline. Alien eggs freak the crew out. Crasis cries in a corner as Bandai drops a suckerpunch in the form of Macross Frontier news. Jarodimus wants to know more about the Hulk's hillbilly children, and not even Deefuzz's beard can save us from a talk about... eggs.

Oh, and Christian Bale!

preorder66_episode05_eggs.jpg

EP05 on iTunes! Subscribe and rate us today!

RSS feed

preorder66_episode05_figurenews.jpg

Do you want your words to be heard on future episodes? Please send listener questions, comments, constructive criticism and more to:
[email protected]

_____

EP06 is LIVE!

preorder66_ep06_logo.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP06 "CONNED"
i.e. 'Twas the Night Before Comic-Con
Recorded 07.20.2011

On the eve of San Diego Comic-Con, crasis, Empir3 and Jarodimus change the format a bit in an attempt to cover the onslaught of major announcements, preorders and product teasers from Sideshow Collectibles and Hot Toys. We accidentally answer a listener question right up front from @iheartbeanz. Oh, and Hot Toys Star Wars figures?! Party on, Darth!

preorder66_ep06_comiccon.jpg

EP06 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

RSS feed

preorder66_ep06_ig88.jpg

[email protected]

preorder66_ep06_outtakes.jpg

_____

BUMP for these guys, I have listened to the first episode...good start. And I am 37:32 minutes into the 2nd episode, keep it up boys. Nice companion to WTF@TFW2005, I am subbed.

BUMP for these guys, I have listened to the first episode...good start. And I am 37:32 minutes into the 2nd episode, keep it up boys. Nice companion to WTF@TFW2005, I am subbed.

Thanks for all the kind words! I'm obviously partial, but I feel the later episodes find a better balance of staying informative while adding a touch more humor. I'd love to hear your thoughts as you make your way to the more current shows. :) We definitely stopped being... PG. :monkey3

As a WTF@TFW fan, you'll be recognizing some of the cast members appearing on our show from time to time. Deefuzz was a regular on there for a long time, and GogDog appears on the newly launched Preorder66 EP07. There's even further cross-polination from our show, as Empir3, Jarodimus and I recently appeared on WTF's Dark of the Moon: Alpha episode, and Jarodimus also joined Vangelus and Aaron for their TFCon coverage. We're an unofficial happy family. Ha!

Also Jack Sack sounds like Spike Spiegel. :lol

I just had to forward this comment to old Jackie. You made his day. I'm expecting him to break out in Cowboy Bebop lines randomly in the next recording. :lol

EP07 is LIVE!

preorder66_ep07_.jpg

PREORDER 66 - EP07 "BUSTED"
i.e. Shock! Watashi to GogDog-sama ga Host?
Recorded 08.03.2011

Special guest GogDog shows his high-end side as he joins crasis, Empir3 and Jarodimus in finishing their summer convention coverage...WITH HARD WORK AND GUTS. Hot Toys crushes wallets with an Iron Monger and does the Bat Dance. eFx offers up a piece of Star Wars history. The crew discover what the hell a "Riobot" is and celebrate their love for Gainax with some Gunbuster news. Listener questions are tackled from Sup3hobo and Orodruin. INAZUMA KIIIIIIIIIIIICK!!!

preorder66_ep07_noriko.jpg

EP07 on iTunes! Please subscribe and review us today!

RSS feed

preorder66_ep07_monger.jpg

[email protected]

preorder66_ep07_topshelf.jpg

_____

Back