• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

** PREMIUM FORMAT - STAR WARS Statues **

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the following Statues up for sale:

1. Exclusive Leia (the tip of the gun from the regular hand broke off but can easily be glued together, it's a clean break, photos available upon request, I can even glue it together again if requested, otherwise this statue is Mint condition including the exclusive hand/blaster) most people would want to display it with the stormtrooper blaster anyway. - 250 - 235 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada! 210 Shipped Now!!!!! SOLD!

2. Exclusive Leia Perfect Condition (my second one) - 275 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada! 250 Shipped Now! 225 Shipped Now!!!!! SOLD!

watermark.php

3. Exclusive Luke/Yoda Perfect Condition - 275 Price Drop - 250 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada! 225 Shipped Now! SOLD!

watermark.php

4. Exclusive Maul Perfect Condition - 275 = 250 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada! 225 Shipped Now! SOLD!

watermark.php

5. Exclusive Obi Perfect Condition - 325 - 300 shipped to anywhere in the USA or Canada! 275 Shipped Now! 275 Shipped Now!!!!!

watermark.php

Last edited:
I really want to move these soon, so PM with offers and will do our best to work something out.

Bump, throw me some offers people :) really want to move these soon.

Bump for the Best Leia PF out to date and Old Man Ben :rock!!! :)

Back