Premium Format Obi-Wan, Medicom ROTS Vader reviews

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the masses have spoken and you were wrong, Crawford....

Time to eat some crow!! :lol :lol

Or you can tell me to stick a banana in it....:monkey1

Heheheheheh - I can't be wrong about my own opinion. That's the beauty of opinions :) Unless they're poorly formed without much common sense, like Tom Cruise.

But I'll be happy to eat crow, as long as it tastes like a Cadbury creme filled egg. :D

Hmm, thanks for the pic MC. It's definitely noticable that the wrinkles are mostly gone, but, IMO, it looks too clean. The little wrinkles are part of the character. It may be something worth exploring to get a couple of the "excessive" wrinkles out, but I won't worry about it any time soon though. Thanks again. :)

Great review... I wish i bought one now, so damn you. :)

Hey, how does one do a search for other reviews on your site...?

Yea, yea, I have to add a search function. I keep talking with my web designer about doing a whole update overall, and that keeps delaying getting the search function added.

However, it's easy enough to search go to the All Reviews listing, and use your web browsers search function for name of the figure or company or line. I'm usually pretty good about titling the review in the list in a way that makes it easy enough to find with the basic web browser text search.

Your site is great Mike. I was using it again last night before I pulled the trigger on the Medicom Vader.

Resurrecting this thread to post my pic in, just snagged this for $200 flat. One of the best....

Zombies013.jpg

Zombies014.jpg

Zombies015.jpg

Zombies016.jpg

Zombies017.jpg

Zombies018.jpg

Zombies019.jpg

Zombies021.jpg

Zombies025.jpg

Zombies028.jpg

I know it's Halloween, but did this need to come back from the dead?

J/K, looks great, I've seen PF Obi-Wan...though sadly never owned...

Back