Premium format light up Guyver

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

assassin47

Freakzoid
Reaction score
It would be amazing if you could produce a premium format guyver with light up eyes and stuff , then the guyver zoanoid to go with it.
please! please! make one
I think they would sell out in no time:clap

Jay

it would be a great piece, but it will never happen. Would be a grail of mine, im suprised it hasnt been done as a custom yet, but SS will never be the one to do it.

I would love one as i already own the 1/5 max factory guyver and zoanoid vinyl kits.
Im sure they would fly off the shelves .
wonder why they would never do it though , surley it can't be down to loyalty cost's.
Or is it personnel with steve wang?
who knows hey.

cheers

Jay

I would love one as i already own the 1/5 max factory guyver and zoanoid vinyl kits.
Im sure they would fly off the shelves .
wonder why they would never do it though , surley it can't be down to loyalty cost's.
Or is it personnel with steve wang?
who knows hey.

cheers

Jay

actually, i believe those kits are 1/6, i had 3 of em too, but i want one 1/4 piece from Guyver 2. It has to do more that it is an anime type license and SS thinks theres no interest for it. If you havent noticed, unless the movie or character has a huge following, it prolly wont get made. Guyver has some good followers, and even though i much prefer the movie version, a lot of ppl prefer the anime version. Idk, you should ask SS, but chances are they will never answer the question :monkey4 :slap. Someone will make one down the road eventually, its just a matter of time. hopefully while im still alive............

Last edited:
actually, i believe those kits are 1/6, i had 3 of em too, but i want one 1/4 piece from Guyver 2. It has to do more that it is an anime type license and SS thinks theres no interest for it. If you havent noticed, unless the movie or character has a huge following, it prolly wont get made. Guyver has some good followers, and even though i much prefer the movie version, a lot of ppl prefer the anime version. Idk, you should ask SS, but chances are they will never answer the question :monkey4 :slap. Someone will make one down the road eventually, its just a matter of time. hopefully while im still alive............

Sorry i actually meant 1/5 , there is now way they are 1/6 as when i stand them next to my 1/6 stuff they look small.

It would be cool but i cant see it happening either.

Here's my 1/6 guyver i made ages ago using a vinyl kit. I will do a better 1 someday and use a HT's TT, better suit and different kit.

p1010619f.jpg

Last edited:
Yes,this would sell out in seconds!!!!*

* well, maybe with an ES of 5.

Yes,this would sell out in seconds!!!!*

* well, maybe with an ES of 5.
:goodpost::goodpost::goodpost:

Yeah they sure would , i have just purchased a 14" Crain resin kit to go with my Guyver and Zoanoid models ,pics will be up when he arrives.

Please sideshow make this :pray:

Signed!

I have been wanting this for sometime and even asked sources very very close to the movie if they could do there own PF or Cinemaquette.

Back