Premium Format Indy Repaint

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks awesome Deckard, congrats! I'm curious about these PF repaints though...how does the hand color match up in contrast to the head?

Thanks, they match up very well, Sideshow did a far better job on the hands then they did with Indy's spray tan.

22.jpg

11.jpg

Looks awesome Deckard, congrats! I'm curious about these PF repaints though...how does the hand color match up in contrast to the head?

As an owner of a very dark tan Indy, the hands are for the most part perfectly OK, it's really only the head that they stuffed up.

Just wish I had someone local that could repaint mine, especially since I've got the Reg. This is one case were the removable Ex head was a big advantage, for all the wrong reasons.

Just wish I had someone local that could repaint mine, especially since I've got the Reg. This is one case were the removable Ex head was a big advantage, for all the wrong reasons.

I hear you...I have the regular as well. It pains me to see all these fantastic repaints knowing that I'll more than likely never see mine reach that level of awesomeness :monkey2

Back