Predict the next Non-Trooper Hot Toys TFA figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When they do reveal Han, I hope he is a one and done version. And by that I mean he needs to have both the jacket and the parka as well as some explosives and the bowcaster. I'm sure HT would love to get two figure purchases out of the Old Han head sculpt, but it would be nice if they had a bit of mercy on this one.:pray:

I agree, as I would prefer to display him with the parka.

I think X-Wing Poe, Old Han, and Stormtrooper Finn to go with the Rey, 2x Stormtroopers and Kylo I have on PO would be my only wants from this film.

I'd sure like to guess Luke.

Hot Toys figures of both Episode VII Master Luke and ROTJ Jedi Knight Luke to stand next to one another is a dream of mine.

But since we've not seen a single piece of TFA Luke merchandise released anywhere, in any form?

I shall remain patient.

While the parka, explosives, and bowcaster would be cool I know I'd just leave every one of them in the box so I wouldn't be too upset if they didn't include them. And doesn't Poe already come with the explosives?

I would certainly still buy him without that stuff, but it would be nice to get it all. Also, I think you mean Finn (not Poe) comes with the explosives. He does, but I'm still on the fence on whether I get Finn or not (he's on easy to cancel pre-order at bbts). I'm really just thinking in terms of accessories, throwing in already made explosives from the Finn figure and already made Bowcaster from Chewie would be cheap/easy no-brainer throw ins. The Parka would just be a nice add on to cap it off. Otherwise it's just Han with a blaster and a few hands for $200+.

When they do reveal Han, I hope he is a one and done version. And by that I mean he needs to have both the jacket and the parka as well as some explosives and the bowcaster. I'm sure HT would love to get two figure purchases out of the Old Han head sculpt, but it would be nice if they had a bit of mercy on this one.:pray:

:lecture

He might be the only TFA figure I'll get. And I'd like the option to use the parka if I wanted to.

I might get Rey. And maybe Kylo with headsculpt. Depends on what other OT stuff is being offered at the same time.

I don't see them producing a TFA Luke until at least after the blu-ray hits. His look is one of the film's biggest reveals and so I'm sure they'll hold off on showing him in any merchandise for a good while.

Most likely Poe.

Han later....there may be another 2-pack option with him and "sunkissed hair" Chewie with armband, and we'll have to pony up $50.00 more for the new set.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trooper Finn w/ blood-smeared helmet wasn't a Con or Toyfair exclusive next year.

As for Kylo with Driver portrait...well, I also wouldn't be surprised if this was done up as a "battle-damaged" version with tattered, saber-slashed robes and scarred face...I presume HT would want to make the next version truly unique from the first one...

As for who else from TFA? I don't know about Hux....I don't think he'd be a big seller for them.
This is pretty much the same thing I was thinking. Poe first because he's the biggest not Han character not to have a figure yet (and I assume he'll be in flight gear). Then Han, because they'll do a Chewy 2-pack, and make us wait a little while for that since we just got one. Trooper with Finn head is a total no-brainer, and I assume maskless Kylo will be a battle damaged version.

Oscar Isaac's star has GOT to rise after this film. He seems universally loved by guys and gals alike.
He was already there, man. He's basically the current version of Ryan Gosling.

I could see Poe being one of Hot Toys best Star Wars releases yet. The flight suit and new helmet design are great and would really pop on shelf. They could even do a 2-pack with BB-8 but that might cannibalize the Rey 2-pack.

I think the next figure will be either Han Solo or Poe. Han Solo would make the most sense, since he had a very large and pivotal role. Poe had a much smaller role than I was expecting. Beyond these two, I could see them making the following:

Kylo Ren (unmasked version)
Rey (Resistance outfit)
Poe (non X-wing outfit)
General Hux
Maz Kanata
General Organa (maybe)

I'm thinking it'll be Poe as well, or a Han and Chewie that will also sell like a 2 pack.

Back