Predator???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's right, that's being cheap. The figures are priced what they are because that's the price people are paying, even here. The least expensive I've seen them go for is $400, but that was more out of financial desperation. Generally, even here, they float between $600-$800.

I got a loose AVP Elder for well under $300 a couple weeks ago...:dunno

It really depends on whether or not you buy 'em used. MIB, then yeah, the price'll pack an unavoidable wallop. Add eBay to the mix and your wallet will be drained.

I got a loose AVP Elder for well under $300 a couple weeks ago...:dunno

It really depends on whether or not you buy 'em used. MIB, then yeah, the price'll pack an unavoidable wallop. Add eBay to the mix and your wallet will be drained.

Really? Where did you find that deal under 300? I wouldnt even mind a used

theres a commerence section aka sales and trades.... before you say that you cant see it you might want to read the rules.

The going price is a big woe for us who are late in the Predator game :(

BTW, hunt for THE Predator (MMS90) if you'll go for the older preds and you don't have one yet.

ya thats still pricy. i was shooting for 450 or 480. It doesnt have to be in the box,but still in good condition.even missing some acessories

The going price is a big woe for us who are late in the Predator game :(

BTW, hunt for THE Predator (MMS90) if you'll go for the older preds and you don't have one yet.

Whats the pred mms90? is that the classic pred?

i know you can get the lost pred for around 150 in the 4 sale threads. sold mine 2 weeks ago 4 160.

i know you can get the lost pred for around 150 in the 4 sale threads. sold mine 2 weeks ago 4 160.

Thats a good deal,but.... I already got the lost Pred,and the avp wolf cleaner version,and ,Predator 1,and berserker on Pre order.

Thats a good deal,but.... I already got the lost Pred,and the avp wolf cleaner version,and ,Predator 1,and berserker on Pre order.

Wow! that's already quite a good selection of Preds :) I haven't bought the Lost Pred. I'm still in the fence of buying one. That way, I'll only keep in line in buying just those Preds that are the "main" characters of each movie. Well, except for Falconer and the eventual Tracker. I find them as being main as Berserker for some reason.

@ ezewok:

who's selling the Lost Pred at that price?

i picked up a loose scar, celtic and chopper over on the OSW boards about 3 months a go. they set me back around 560.00 dlvd..

i picked up a loose scar, celtic and chopper over on the OSW boards about 3 months a go. they set me back around 560.00 dlvd..

Didn't you buy a huge chunk of my collection a long time ago too? Or was that just the Colonial Marines? (or maybe I'm crazy and that was someone else :lol )

Didn't you buy a huge chunk of my collection a long time ago too? Or was that just the Colonial Marines? (or maybe I'm crazy and that was someone else :lol )

yes it was me, but i had to sell my entire hot toys Predator collection... now i am trying to get them all back..

Really? Where did you find that deal under 300? I wouldnt even mind a used

I started a WTB thread and someone responded. The ring on the cape clasp was bent open, so I bent it back. I also had to attach the quills to his face since the ones it had on originally had fallen off. You just gotta be patient. Keep your eyes peeled for deals and create a WTB thread in case any sellers might come to you.

All there is to it.

Back