Predator???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not looking for cheap but just looking for a better price than what its going for

He's right, that's being cheap. The figures are priced what they are because that's the price people are paying, even here. The least expensive I've seen them go for is $400, but that was more out of financial desperation. Generally, even here, they float between $600-$800.

Yes there up there in prices,easily because they were to my knowlege,the first hot toys predators realeased. If i could grab one for 400 range.thats a steal for me

Yes there up there in prices,easily because they were to my knowlege,the first hot toys predators realeased. If i could grab one for 400 range.thats a steal for me

Then try this. hang around the forum, see how it works, get a feel for the people who post here and keep your eyes open for what you're looking for. BTW.. you're Newb #25 who joined to start a thread about wanting one of the older Preds for cheap. get in line. best thing to do is figure out what you're willing to spend and watch Ebay and the sale section (when you have enough posts to do so) for one to show up. alot of the fun in collecting is the hunt for the best deal you can find. and deals are out there, you just have to be in the right place at the right time... good luck... oh and.....

:nana:

ya thats pretty lite.haha. How come you got 3 berserkers and 2 falconers? Looking to sell in the future or just have a few in the box

Back