Predator vs Batman 2.0 (Gore Warning)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DisturbedEarth™

Freakalicious
Reaction score
This is a kitbash I completed in 2011 utilizing parts from five kit sources. Depicting Batman meeting his final destination as a trophy in the collection of a clan predator. More photos on the homepage. Thanks for viewing.

hl21.jpg

DSC04672copy.jpg

hl23.jpg

hl22.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Predator vs Batman 2.0

That is beautiful work, but I am too much of a Batman fan to approve of a headless, skinned Bruce Wayne :lol

Cool idea!

I'd like to see some clearer pics, hard to make out some of the details.

I hate DC Characters but lolll @ this....How could one Predator could ever beat Batman, a guy who can beat Superman.

Thanks folks, I appreciate the feedback.
For the Bat superfans...it's the Sonar suit Kilmer bat if that lessens the pain any.

Bobby

Last edited:
Would love to see some blood or damage on the bat suit. Any reason why you decided to keep the bat suit pristine?

Would love to see some blood or damage on the bat suit. Any reason why you decided to keep the bat suit pristine?

I had an entire backstory in my mind when I conceived the piece. This predator is a Gladiator class on his home world and had to win the opportunity to hunt the Bat on earth. His bio was constructed specifically for this hunt..to instill fear and doubt in the Batman..just as he does to his prey. In my concept the predator universe knows of the batman on earth..his desire for vengence, his skills, tech and to have the chance to hunt him is a great honor. Ultimately the Predator lures Batman into a jungle setting where thay have the battle. So to finally answer your question, I left the batman armor fairly unscaved because the predator wanted it that way. He wanted to take his trophies as undamaged as possible. Also red blood wouldn't show well against a black backround of the suit anyway. Thanks for your interest.

Bobby

Last edited:
Back