Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I searched and I searched ... finally found a picture of ole' Bill conducting one of his film re-education classes:

article-1168546-02C524970000044D-404_233x423.jpg

"You will watch the grain and you will like it!"

Who is Bill Hunt :huh

Some of you guys are pretty serious about this subject :lol

I miss the good old days when folks just enjoyed movies for what they are. I blame the internet for all the nitpicking :lecture :)lol)

I just finsished watching this on a few-years-old 50" Sony 1080i LCD television. It rocked! I buy Blu-Rays to be wow'd by the picture and this did not disappoint! Maybe it's the 1080i vs 1080p, but I didn't think the characters looked "waxy" at all. I thought the colors looked vibrant and defined. A phenomenal job on a 20+ year old movie- just what I expect from a newly released Blu-Ray...

I just picked this up from Bestbuy, mainly for hte movie coupon. Did you guys have a coupon inside the packaging? I see nothing..., but on the outside it says that this comes with a $10 movie coupon to Predators.

I just picked this up from Bestbuy, mainly for hte movie coupon. Did you guys have a coupon inside the packaging? I see nothing..., but on the outside it says that this comes with a $10 movie coupon to Predators.

The code is on the back of the sticker. Hope you didn't throw it out!

for mine the coupon code was on the back of the sticker that was on the shrink wrap. then you log on to the specified website, type in the code and print out the voucher.

Bring it!!! I actually thought it was coming out today... :(

I just hope it's good. I have a lot of faith in Robert Rodriguez. I think it's going to be almost impossible for it to be worse than Requiem. I don't want to see a lot of "homages" just for the sake of homages.

Back