Predator: Ultimate Hunter Edition Blu Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All cover are great , personally i like the us version, I have the first version and most of the scenes has grain, I think that it is acceptable, I hope that the new version is improved.

Good news from HiDef Digest...

The Blu-ray will be a 2-disc set and will feature 1080p video (an all-new restored transfer), a DTS-HD Master Audio 5.1 soundtrack, and supplements will include: Feature-Length Audio Commentary by John McTiernan; Text Commentary by Historian Eric Lichtensfeld; "If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It" Making-Of Documentary; "Inside The Predator" Documentary; Special Effects Featurettes; Deleted Scenes and Outtakes; Short Takes; Theatrical Trailers; Photo Galleries; and Predator Profile.
New features include a Sneak Peek at 'Predators' and a "Evolution of the Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection" Featurette.

Re: Kinda funny....Hot Toys Predator on the new Predator Blu Ray

what, is this the real cover because if it is then the people who did this should be fired for making a lame movie cover to an awsome movie.l think that is a hot toys pred because the lenses have the mesh on them there not mirrored like in the movie.im positive that pic is the hot toys p1 mask.this cover is lame and cheezy.l mean why couldnt they use a pic of the real pred.good find.

The movie helmet had mesh on the lenses as well......

I'll be picking this edition up to go with my other Blu Predator copy.

Reviews coming from the German version say this has been DNR'd to death. :mad:

Apparentely the PQ is even worse now that the original release. :slap

Predator 2 is amazing on Blu-Ray. I was very surprise with the quality in picture. You guys will not be disappointed at all. Sad to hear that this Ultimate edition is not as good as the first release. Does it at least has the film footage of the original concept of the Predator with Jean Claude Van Damme?

Back