Predator Sig Brothers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Guys, please don't get another thread locked. It's like people get so much more on-edge when there's Predator-ness in the air...

And now to bring it back home and make a Predator av 'n' sig for myself :D. Can't resist.

bunch of whiny little girls.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/xKJp_5lKiXI&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/xKJp_5lKiXI&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I literally have no doubt this puppy's getting locked before the end of today. After all this... sigh.

Then again, it's not like a movie thread or an important thing. But still. *counts the time*

I dont see the reason for locking... We werent even arguing. Whats up with that? :dunno

Guys, please don't get another thread locked. It's like people get so much more on-edge when there's Predator-ness in the air...

Yeah because everyone is afraid of getting their goddamn spines pulled out.

FATALITY.

And now to bring it back home and make a Predator av 'n' sig for myself :D. Can't resist.
The Hunters Lair locked the official Specs thread I started. Yet they allow the stupid mass amount of custom threads? I was trying to consolidate all info on Berserker to one thread....mods over there can eat me. Yes, I know I will catch flak from that. Faken is cool though.
Are you getting a Predator or Predators sig?

PREDATORS bro

The Hunters Lair locked the official Specs thread I started. Yet they allow the stupid mass amount of custom threads? I was trying to consolidate all info on Berserker to one thread....mods over there can eat me. Yes, I know I will catch flak from that. Faken is cool though.

PREDATORS bro

Understood, but I'm asking from what movie..... F___ Predator 2 and AVP stuff. :nana:

This is about Predator (EPIC movie) and Predator(s) next EPIC movie :rotfl:panic:

Back