Predator & Red Sonja drawings that need critiquing/constuctive criticism welcome

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

psyberiantiger

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,
Looking to finish up some drawings of some original Predator & Red Sonja sketches that I've put on the back burner for far too long.
It never quite works asking friends & family that do not know the subject matter... so I couldn't think of a better place to get some feedback then here with my fellow freaks!
Please feel free to throw some ideas my way! I'd really appreciate it! thanks so much!

thinking of adding some sort of pelt or cape to Sonja??

link to Deviantart where the size & resolution is much better:
https://psyberiantiger.deviantart.c...318012?q=gallery:PsyberianTiger/35637602&qo=6

link to Deviantart where the size & resolution is much better:
https://psyberiantiger.deviantart.c...ss-II-294564238?q=gallery:PsyberianTiger&qo=0

Last edited:
Re: Predator & Red Sonja drawings that need critiquing/constuctive criticism welcome

I hate to crit as i do try and draw myself and the last sketch i did was Red Sonja concidently.

Your main figure of Red Sonja looks way too long in the top half of the body. Your leg placement looks realy awkward,the way she is at the moment she would be tripping over the Dragon.

I would also bring the head down a little on your Pred you got skills but you need to work on your basics. Like i say i hate to crit because i don't think i'm good enough myself to crit others.

I would recommend joining an art group i found the members on www.penciljack.com to be very helpful. There are a lot of pros on there and they are willing to offer advice.

Re: Predator & Red Sonja drawings that need critiquing/constuctive criticism welcome

First off, thanks for taking the time to give out some advice. I definitely see what you're saying... Espesh on the Red Sonja issues. Definitly need to refine her footing & her upper body. Thanks for the advise & ill be sure to check out that site you suggested!

I would mention, in the full figure, her jaw is too small. Might need a little more bone there, specially on a strong warrior woman.

The dragon, on the other hand, is superb!

Keep up the good work!

I would mention, in the full figure, her jaw is too small. Might need a little more bone there, specially on a strong warrior woman.

The dragon, on the other hand, is superb!

Keep up the good work!

Since the last scan I have changed her face a bit & agree that she needs some more pronounced facial features. She looks too innocent! We all know Red Sonja is far from that. Thanks for the advice & the kind words abt the dragon!

Back