Predator Maquette question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surely someone from SS can post a reply in this thread as to this is only shipping from US. I mean everything else ships from EU warehouse.

Well I asked them to do so, thus they are aware that this issue is being discussed here. Perhaps they're looking into a way to solve it. Hold of the cancelations until we get an official reply on this.

I can't believe SS haven't come on and clarified this. This is very important for alot of people here. I have this ordered and i want to keep it. But if shipping and duty are going to add another $500 they can keep it. Please SS clarify.

Like I said, the only reason I can imagine is that it's not 100% fix yet. Let's keep our fingers crossed that they come up with a solution.

edit: I really hope you guys will hold of canceling until we're sure about this. The fewer EU orders, the less trouble they will go through to find a solution.

Ive ordered this , I love this statue and been waiting a long time for it............ fair enough its $999 and its top quality but i live in the UK and the fact SS is shipping only from the US is gonna sting me big time.
SIDESHOW WHY CANT IT BE SENT OUT THROUGH YOUR EU WAREHOUSE FOR YOUR EU CUSTOMERS???????????????????

Predator shipping details...

Hey all,

We are indeed looking into several possibilities, and expect to have some news shortly. Stay tuned to the newsletter.

Re: Predator shipping details...

Should I order it? and then cancel if it don't turn out or should I wait? what's the correct way? - don't wanna hassle SS by ordering and cancelling all the time...

Re: Predator shipping details...

Well, I'll after cancel to, if they don't ship it from the U.K.:\ :(

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I went with none flex, as I thought I would have a better chance.:\

Re: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well maybe i should just make the order then... better safe than sorry i guess.

Back