Predator Maquette Exclusive Video Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cartman5579

Super Freak
Reaction score
Couldn't figure out how to post this in the Collectibles Review thread, so here it is. Video Review of the Predator Maquette Exclusive. Please comment and/or subscribe, as i'm going to do a review of my entire collection piece by piece. It's a killer statue! A hard one to part with for sure. Needed to review it and spark some renewed interest in this one. It's easy to forget how great it is when nobody is talking about it

Last edited:
Great review man, I think that's the best I've seen this statue look. I always thought the pose looked off on this piece, but the way you had it displayed in this video, I think it looks perfect from that angle. I think you're crazy for wanting to get rid of it. Beautiful statue.

Thank you for the kind words :) And i'm not getting rid of it. Needed someone on the outside to talk some sense into me, and it happened from multiple people. I just needed to find the love for it again. When its in your collection and not being payed attention to all the time its easy to forget how awesome he is :)

Thanks guys! I'll be doing one on Wolf soon. And of course the P2 whenever it ships... lol

Great review. It's a tough one for sure, you're never really that far away from losing a few thousand bucks on a piece this good when a new one gets announced. Sometimes it's good to go out at the top!

Saying that I'm not sure if there will ever be another P1 Maq but I think they will probably do a LSF. Collections change all the time.

Great review. It's a tough one for sure, you're never really that far away from losing a few thousand bucks on a piece this good when a new one gets announced. Sometimes it's good to go out at the top!

Saying that I'm not sure if there will ever be another P1 Maq but I think they will probably do a LSF. Collections change all the time.

Not sure about it loosing much value, look at the new Doom LSF, it has not affected the prices for the PF much if any. That said I would love an LSF in true 1:2 or even if it was smaller to better match the Wolf.

Not sure about it loosing much value, look at the new Doom LSF, it has not affected the prices for the PF much if any. That said I would love an LSF in true 1:2 or even if it was smaller to better match the Wolf.

I guess it all depends just how good the new product is (or even if there is one). As soon as Prime 1's Optimus went up there were about 6 Sideshow Optimus on Ebay the next week. It might not effect the price too much, but nobody is going to pay $3000-$4000 (which is what I assume the asking price for this would be) for a Maq when they can get a LSF for $2000 brand new.

All speculation of course. For me I'd love to have this but I'm certain we'll get a revisit at some point.

First for all predator or Stan Winston fan you have to believe this.

I found one of Regular version of SS P1 maquette in Akihabara Tokyo today. The box and the actual statue are both in perfect condition but no the carton box.

The price is suprisingly low, and it is around( see in the pic)!!!

Pretty sure the owner and all the stuffs in that shop they have no idea of how valuable this grail is, maybe it just look like a giant NECA to them.

The address of the shop is Tokyo, Sotokanda, 3 Chome_8-3, 1 F. But unfortunately it is only for local pick up.

Good luck for anyone who would like to try.

DSC_4767_zpsa9af0d4c.jpg
DSC_4765_zpsd3999110.jpg
DSC_4766_zps89f75dd7.jpg

Awesome review! Wish he was still easy to obtain, I had to settle for the reg but oh well the love for P1 is there! Glad you kept him and if you lose the love and plane to sell count me in hahaha!!

I got the regular version last year and this is by far my new favorite statue! the detail and paint is fantastic I can only imagine how cool the masked portrait looks

Ebay

Sideshow PREDATOR maquette 1/4 EXCLUSIVE HEAD ULTRA RARE rare weta figure

It's been on eBay for a while. Kinda useless unless you own the statue and have a damaged head...or want a spare. Or just want to display a 1/4 Predator head.

Back