Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be really nice... I hope they make ALL of the characters, not just the main ones (P1, P2, Wolf, Mr. Black, Scar/ Giger, Aliens Warrior, Dog..)
I'd buy'm all for sure.

Depending on sales, I think we'll see more than the "main" ones, but I dont think they'll do "all" of them. Certain characters like the newborn alien or chopper just dont have the fanbase (and those that pick those are probably doing it more to complete a set).

And just to preemptively stop a flood of "OMG, I hope they do the Queen in 1/2 scale!" posts. It wont happen. Not that they wont do a Queen LSB, but she wont be 1/2. Sideshow explicitly stats that while the LSB line is usually 1/2 scale, it is also about keeping things in a similar physical "size". :lecture Thats why you dont see mammoth sized Galactus and Balrog LSBs. So, sorry, if they decide to do a queen she wont be 5ft long. :horror

Depending on sales, I think we'll see more than the "main" ones, but I dont think they'll do "all" of them. Certain characters like the newborn alien or chopper just dont have the fanbase (and those that pick those are probably doing it more to complete a set).

Give him the skull trophies and he'll sell well....:lecture

And just to preemptively stop a flood of "OMG, I hope they do the Queen in 1/2 scale!" posts. It wont happen. Not that they wont do a Queen LSB, but she wont be 1/2. Sideshow explicitly stats that while the LSB line is usually 1/2 scale, it is also about keeping things in a similar physical "size". :lecture Thats why you dont see mammoth sized Galactus and Balrog LSBs. So, sorry, if they decide to do a queen she wont be 5ft long. :horror

While I agree that we probably won't see a 1/2 scale Queen, i'll still keep MY hopes up. :D Won't hurt me if it never happens, and I won't keep bringing up the issue. ;)

We should expect to see everything else in the same scale, right? I wouldn't see why they'd differ in size, as that is part of the appeal. If i'm going to invest in this line, i'd like all similarly sized characters to remain the same size in LSB form.

I'm just really praying for a bio mask switch out, be it exclusive or not. :D

Chopper is my favorite AvP Pred. :clap

@Jeremy K9 I'm pretty sure someone did the ask SS thingy about that, and they said it wasn't going to happen.

Chopper is my favorite AvP Pred. :clap

@Jeremy K9 I'm pretty sure someone did the ask SS thingy about that, and they said it wasn't going to happen.

Yeah, I thought as much. I guess she'll have to be a commision piece, if anything. ;)

I'm hoping they can make this line a great success, and not let the paint apps ruin what could be an amazing line.

I already know what Kaijuboy is going to do to this one :)

Wait, what? When did you sneak into my secret laboratory and steal my plans! :eek:

I dont plan to do anything to any piece until I see it in hand, and thats only if it needs something. :monkey3

But some glossing of the dreads, maybe a little wash on the face to bring out more detail (and "age" him a bit), a little resin glaze inside the mouth (for a "wetter" saliva-y look), and... :panic: :wink1: :lol

I kid, I KID!... (or do I...)

I cannot wait to see more pictures of it, Looks to be decent size and detailed from the video. Would be nice to have, for those who did not get a chance to buy the 1:1 scale. I am new to this Sideshow collecting stuff and looking at making my first Purchase through them soon. Thumbs up!!

I cannot wait to see more pictures of it, Looks to be decent size and detailed from the video. Would be nice to have, for those who did not get a chance to buy the 1:1 scale. I am new to this Sideshow collecting stuff and looking at making my first Purchase through them soon. Thumbs up!!

You won't have to wait too long, only 1 & 1/2 days too go! :)

And welcome to the boards, Brando! :wave

I have to lay down the Rogue PF last week so I could get this. Can't wait to see the pics tomorrow. Hopefully it will come with the mask, but i doubt it.

Back