Predator Legendary Scale Busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could be this Thursday's newsletter, but who knows, this event is about sharing stuff in development, not everything is ready to order, so who knows how far along this is, we might have such a small glimpse because it's not totally done.

Here's another shot of figure and bust for size comparison.

T061110.jpg

Well the pic we saw was painted up so you'd assume the proto is ready if not close to going up for pre order,hopefully sooner rather than later

Just waiting for the Alien release in this line myself. And I have a feeling that is going to be a very long wait, with the 1/4 maquette coming soon.

Just waiting for the Alien release in this line myself. And I have a feeling that is going to be a very long wait, with the 1/4 maquette coming soon.

Tis a blessing and a curse. On one hand, its great to know things way in advance so as to plan/save/etc. But then again, the wait is KILLER. :thud:

They've only shipped ONE of the Predators Masks (4th still isnt even up for preorder! :horror). We've only even SEEN one of the (at least 5) Alien Maqs. And Im under the impression that the LSBs are AFTER all of these... :gah:

I wonder when the first Predator LSB will become available for PO?
Hopefully within the next few weeks, what does everyone else think?

I bet it will be semi-soon I have a feeling that they will want to get some of this other Preadators stuff released before putting up the PO...that way people do not cancel their PO's for other stuff...

After the dude put up the thread about the Life-size Mr. Black bust, I went to the SF site and was looking for it in these pics and found this... What do you guys think it is?...
It's blurry, but it looks like...

Bottom left

Hmm, thats not the unmasked P1 pred as shown in their teaser pic.

It looks like a P2 (masked) bust...

Kind of also looks like a bit like a Falconer bust (due to the "mouth/nose" area), but he never had a plasma cannon, unless thats a bird on his shoulder... :monkey1

Back