Predator DVD Box set Bust?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

playafree

Super Freak
Reaction score
Has anyone seen one of these? I saw one on ebay where it's the Bio helmet w/ Dreads and appears that his medic kit holds the DVD's. I never seen one before until now and was curious if anyone has one?

I saw it yesterday as well on Ebay and was curious. Who made them?

I don't know but it looks cool and it would be a nice addition to my collection.. it mentioned something about sideshow...

I have one and its great. The bust is 1:2 and made by Sideshow.

Pic taken off ebay.. not mine..

900b_1.jpg

Yay me :D
is nice that they're doing these busts. Part of me would rather wait and get a dedicated high end piece as opposed to a "gimmick" version

Yay me :D
is nice that they're doing these busts. Part of me would rather wait and get a dedicated high end piece as opposed to a "gimmick" version

Im quite happy with my Sideshow 1:2 pred and 1:2 alien busts and probably the coolest DVD boxsets available.

I had that but the damn thing took a tumble and cracked in half, the Alien head was a much better design (Japanese one was better than the UK one) and I've got the Sonny Head DVD set knocking around still. Though true LTD ED fans will have the Oldboy copper box :)

Back