Predator Dreadlock Mod Question???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ItsSinjin

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Ok I know how most dread' mods work. Like how you can pull them out and re-glue them, But who would do that! i also know that you could pour boiling over them and viola! But with the water they might not stay. So here is the question:

What can i do to mod them without completely tearing it apart?!?!
Should i just rubber band them down and dunk it in boiling water?

Please reply soon i'm lonely!
Jk im not lonely but REPLY!

Ok I know how most dread' mods work. Like how you can pull them out and re-glue them, But who would do that! i also know that you could pour boiling over them and viola! But with the water they might not stay. So here is the question:

What can i do to mod them without completely tearing it apart?!?!
Should i just rubber band them down and dunk it in boiling water?

Please reply soon i'm lonely!
Jk im not lonely but REPLY!

All I can suggest is to try the water, works for me, and what Devil posted. Also, just remember, by modding your predator you "[bring] down its value by like 25 bucks!" Also, I'm not trying to spark an argument here.

I've been asked to do some mods to a couple of Pred heads I have in hand. I have yet to do this to my own. I will post info when I do, if it works. If it doesn't...haven't got that far yet! I'll keep you posted.

Not to try and piss off Boba Mike, again, but I believe figure master Les makes the best bios. I mean sculpt wise, he is really talented. Next, I'm going to be biased and far from humble by saying, I think I make a pretty mean bio cast.

Not to try and piss off Boba Mike, again, but I believe figure master Les makes the best bios. I mean sculpt wise, he is really talented. Next, I'm going to be biased and far from humble by saying, I think I make a pretty mean bio cast.

oh really? ok well i just heard that boba made a alien bio a while back and im interested

Back