Predator 3 vs Aliens 5

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aliens 5 or Predator 3

• Aliens 5

Votes: 33 37.9%
  • Predator 3

Votes: 54 62.1%

• Total voters
No. No it doesnt. Alien 3 is awesome.

Screw Hicks and Newt. "They're dead alright, can I go now!".

I didnt like alien 3. it was just to long and dark, i like avp better then that.. i know some of you will Crucify me for saying that :Flush

No, i'll just say your taste is...well...different... ;)

I love the dark stuff. Thats what ALIEN should be. Aliens was a great middle story, and Alien 3 did a fantastic job concluding. Its one of the best in the series. Ripley is pushed way past her limits, she fights back at the end, and saves the universe. Everything comes to a close with the final lines from Alien. Brilliant.

i think there are plenty of options for a pred 3. like others have suggested. i could see:
-based off one of the books
-maybe taking the idea from AVP on how preds "created" technology on earth or coming to earth for the first time.
-seeing how a pred lives on its homeworld or maybe travels to other planets.
*but a must is good actors!! i dont mind there being humans as long as there is good acting and structure involved. they had the right idea for AVP, just bad execution.

the idea about alien homeworld i think would be pointless. IMO there is none because the species is intelligent but is incapable of being civilized, therefore all food supply would b gone. they are just more like a wild animal than a productive species.

I think they shouldnt bring up AvP, or show the homeworld. The reason why people love Predator movie(s??) is not only because of the Predator himself, but the characters we follow. We shouldnt have a movie where we follow the life of a Predator, that would be stupid and make the Predator even more of a joke then he already is.

Create a good story, with good characters, and throw a Pred in ther mix. Perfect.

Tru tru, it just didnt keep me entertained as well as Alien and Aliens,
What do you think of Resurrection? without Alien 3 there would be no Resurrection, and i really liked that movie

keep in mind i was like 8 or something and i went seen it at the movies. iv watch these movies since i was like 4 and aliens 3 was the first one i seen, then watch the rest and they just seemed way better, the opinion stuck with me

Well, atleast your not an AvP born fan...those guys are weird.

Yes, I too am a young fan, saw Res when I was 7. Newborn bothered me for the longest time. Anyway, I like it. Its just silly fun, nothing more. Looks great though. Alien 3 is way better. The end scene just....WOW. I've always loved Alien 3, even as a young child.

I KNOW what the hell was up with that thing... and it killed the queen!! NOOOOO :lol long live the queen.

AND that creepy dude had an Alien fetish ... I have to say it.. seriously wtf :rotfl

yeah that lava dive was bad A$$ and the queen burst :cool:

No they dont....and a prequel wont work. I dont want to see the Alien world unless its directed BY Ridley.

A Ripleyless Alien film can work fine.

i know it would work but... i dunno :D id like to see her in the next one, or at least another actor/actress that can pull off the mane role

or a dude....we dont always need a woman fighting aliens. Nothing wrong with it, but for 6 films....its been done.

i agree, but a sexy lady running around half naked always goes a long way :lol

the only reason i went to see Resident evil 2 and 3 :naughty

IM not saying it should be a sausage fest either....:naughty

What I want is (if they ever do) an AvP film with the BIGGEST Ripley rip off ever, and kill her off in the first 20 minutes. Set her up as the badass, and kill her off. I'd laugh, and laugh.

Back