Predator 2 lost hunter hippie (by silentsurfer)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally another custom pred from SilentSurfer. Can't wait for the final product.

Wow, already a thread on it. Saves me the trouble of starting one. I guess I'll post more pics of it right here as it gets finished.

Thanks Patrick.

i wish i'd quit clicking on these threads.
there's no way i can afford this stuff.

then again, if HT made them they wouldn't look that good.

is this the Predator with the Dread lock pony tail? If so, Are you gonna somehow extend the dreads?.

That paint job on the head is really nice!

Thanks!

Yes, this is the one with the long AVP length dreads and no rings. Unfortunately HT never made ringless dreads, so swapping them out isn't going to happen and I'm not going to try to extend them. That will just remain a slight inaccuracy for this custom. I will be pony-tailing some of his dreads like in the movie though, and Patrick is leaving it up to me to dress him with black leather.

Painting is done and it looks much better than those pics now, especially the mouth area (my best yet), and I will be shopping for the leather pieces tomorrow.

Hey everyone, thanks for your replies! SilfentSurfer (Nathan) Does alot of great work!
The Next predator he will do for me is the Ram Predator 2 :D
Then i'm only missing the Boar, i got Junior Boar

Thanks!

Yes, this is the one with the long AVP length dreads and no rings. Unfortunately HT never made ringless dreads, so swapping them out isn't going to happen and I'm not going to try to extend them. That will just remain a slight inaccuracy for this custom. I will be pony-tailing some of his dreads like in the movie though, and Patrick is leaving it up to me to dress him with black leather.

Painting is done and it looks much better than those pics now, especially the mouth area (my best yet), and I will be shopping for the leather pieces tomorrow.

Yeah, I want the best for my preds :p
Pretty excited to see what nathan will do with the extra money i pay :D

Back