Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It begins...

174366020_914060306058749_5278168054674550568_n.jpg

174408102_914060312725415_3148988708400947336_n.jpg
Anybody know how many boxes this will come in?

Looos great. Paint on this is far superior compared to I.S. Anyone know how long it takes prime 1 to start shipping internationally after Chinese collectors get theirs?

Looos great. Paint on this is far superior compared to I.S. Anyone know how long it takes prime 1 to start shipping internationally after Chinese collectors get theirs?

I feel like people usually get them 2 months after the first person in China posts theirs.

Thanking my lucky stars I finally reserved this a couple weeks back.

Secret Compass still has the standard of this guy available if anyone needs.

Have they sold out or something?

Can't see the DX on Secret Compass anymore. BBTS hasn't had either version for a while. Spec Fiction took down all Prime 1 Alien and Predator listings a couple weeks ago (Todd said they'd be back up, but no signs yet).

Can't see the DX on Secret Compass anymore. BBTS hasn't had either version for a while. Spec Fiction took down all Prime 1 Alien and Predator listings a couple weeks ago (Todd said they'd be back up, but no signs yet).

Fair fair. Those who have snatched this guy up will be happy. Just need to track down the coolprops lifesize bust to go with him now

Secret Compass never had the DX version of the City Hunter, only the REG, but they still have the regular version for anyone interested......:)

FB_IMG_1618583509970.jpg
Why is it the first pictures of prime1 statues always look over saturated and a slight blurry Vaseline on the lense look ? Hahah every. Single. Time.

Really hope there's distortion going on in that pic, because even with the saturation turned up and the edges blurred, the pattern on the forehead is objectively crooked there.

Really hope there's distortion going on in that pic, because even with the saturation turned up and the edges blurred, the pattern on the forehead is objectively crooked there.

Didn't notice that, I never judge off of the first in hand pictures. I just don't understand why they look so bad all the time haha.

Colors are definitely fudged, my guess is they messed with saturation or vibrance (the latter of which can produce extremely inconsistent results). Eyes are also looking in different directions, but that can easily be due to lens distortion.

All I'm paying attention to on these is the cleanliness of the lines and the pattern itself. Not terrible, but the fact that it looks crooked on both the close-up and the longer shot doesn't bode well, at least for this particular collector's statue.

Phones and filters really aren't doing this hobby any favors, but we'll see more photos soon enough. If it turns out to be crap, at least selling it won't be a problem. Even the Sideshow maquettes from a few years ago are selling well on the aftermarket and those are several notches below these in sculpt, paint, and ES.

I can't even look at the face shot because of how distorted it looks. A phone from 5 years ago can take better pictures than that.

That's why i always trust videos over photos.. Vibrance is clearly raised, nevertheless it seems to be an abundance on that slimy mouth stuff. Still miles ahead of that ss unmasked crap. Everything else is on the + side of things.

Back