Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I messaged Prime 1 on Facebook asking to clarify the height measurement for this guy using the tabletop-style base. They responded saying it only comes with one base. I chalked this up to a misunderstanding and sent them their own photos of both display styles and specified which one I was looking for information on and they never got back.

Anyone else care to try? Maybe if enough people ask, we'll get an answer.

I guess I am more charming: ?Hi, holding a combstick the height is H:73.4cm.?

It is 78,9 cm with his combistick. Screenshot_20210120_194020_com.android.chrome.jpg

Weird considering the promo pics state he is 60cm while holding the combistick. Would be pretty disappointing if its 73cm, as itll no longer fit my moducases

The promo photo was confirmed to be inaccurate. Let's be honest though, if it were 60cm with the combistick, the Predator would be 1/5 and a pretty lousy value for $900.

It is 78,9 cm with his combistick. View attachment 504183

78.9cm with the combistick and the pointed wall-hanging attachment on the base. For flat tabletop display, it's 73.4.

I took a still from this YouTube video...and it seems like YouTuber Whiplash Collectors captured a dude with iPhone right next to the City Hunter...

50886743718_1d94799b09_c_d.jpg

City Hunter looks hefty enough, but it could be an optical illusion as we cannot really tell if the iPhone guy and statue are paralleled to each other.

Here is the video. In one of the posts, someone asks Whiplash if the statue looks 1/4, he says yes...

Too bad about the delay, as I already paid mine in full.

All paid up on this now (Apart from the final charge) Just waiting on shipping now... :rock2

And hoping that they don't slap on a silly surcharge obviously.

All paid up on this now (Apart from the final charge) Just waiting on shipping now... :rock2

And hoping that they don't slap on a silly surcharge obviously.

Nice! The exchange rate isn?t half bad at the moment too, which is a bonus.

Will more than likely be adding this one to go with Infinity’s, just waiting to see some final production pics.

Someone posted in the Facebook group that they're from a Chinese collector and that he'll upload his own photos once he receives his this weekend.

Back