Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Sideshow, let's just assume that they won't be selling it. Prime 1 are still blaming Sideshow, and Sideshow are still blaming Prime 1.

"Thank you for your reply. I cannot see what information has been provided or what has not been provided by Prime 1 to the inventory or distribution teams. That is proprietary information between the teams with both companies and not something that the support team can access. Most likely the Prime 1 support team does not have access to this information either, as it is proprietary, which is why they are unable to offer additional information at this time either.

The correct departments of Prime 1 would be working with the correct departments with Sideshow to try to get all of the needed information."

From Sideshow, let's just assume that they won't be selling it. Prime 1 are still blaming Sideshow, and Sideshow are still blaming Prime 1.

"Thank you for your reply. I cannot see what information has been provided or what has not been provided by Prime 1 to the inventory or distribution teams. That is proprietary information between the teams with both companies and not something that the support team can access. Most likely the Prime 1 support team does not have access to this information either, as it is proprietary, which is why they are unable to offer additional information at this time either.

The correct departments of Prime 1 would be working with the correct departments with Sideshow to try to get all of the needed information."

What a load of bollocks / smoke & mirrors.

For starters, they should try looking up the meaning of "proprietary".

Let's try rewording that for them . . . "Part of our company doesn't provide basic information to another part of our company".

TOTALLY playing politics :rotfl

I admire your persistence though Matt
thumb2.gif

I'm fairly sure this is all on Sideshow with regard to the select items from Prime1 not being listed on their website. It is absolutely in Prime1's best interest to sell anything and everything they can through Sideshow for those of us in the US. I have been patiently waiting (a long time now) for both the City Hunter, and the Big Chap to go up on Sideshow. I have no interest in going through Prime1's site and dealing with the absurd shipping costs. Not to mention I have a vested interest in collecting more rewards points through Sideshow, rather than starting a second set of points through Prime1.

I'd have to think Sideshow is bitter about something with regard to these few pieces from Prime1. As was mentioned in the past, it's probably all down to the "non-scale" specification used by Prime1 to skirt Sideshow's lock on the 1/4 scale license, at least with regard to the City Hunter. Maybe...(probably)

When a thread gets bumped after 4 months and you click it thinking there is finally new news, possibly shipping info and it turns out to be a picture of a toy. ... :slap

A thousand apologies, your highness.

Next time I will make sure to post newsworthy news and not waste your precious time, King Brian.

A thousand apologies, your highness.

Next time I will make sure to post newsworthy news and not waste your precious time, King Brian.

That was a statement about how I felt when I opened the thread. It had nothing to do with you or your post. But take it any way you like.
And from now on, please address me as emperor

ES is up on P1'S website, 400 for the reg, 350 for the ex......:)

Yeah, I messaged them both yet again yesterday after seeing the ES had been announced. Neither of them seem interested in listing this and are still saying to ask the other company. Shipping from Prime 1 is over $300 to the UK. I may have to just pay over the odds to get it direct as I definitely want one. Infinities turned out really good happily, but I've always preferred pretty much everything about this one and still do. I hope they've fixed the netting. I would get both if I could though.

Yeah, I messaged them both yet again yesterday after seeing the ES had been announced. Neither of them seem interested in listing this and are still saying to ask the other company. Shipping from Prime 1 is over $300 to the UK. I may have to just pay over the odds to get it direct as I definitely want one. Infinities turned out really good happily, but I've always preferred pretty much everything about this one and still do. I hope they've fixed the netting. I would get both if I could though.

Thanks for the news Matt.

Still not touching this with a bargepole until we have an idea of accurate scale and what they have done with that netting.

Also - remember that shipping price is just an estimate - due to the beer-bug, courier costs went up another $50 on large items a couple of weeks back.

I'll hold out for in-hand pics, and if it's sold out - so be it. Prime1 really screwed up by not keeping us properly informed on this AND their Jungle Hunter.

Given that their Alien pieces (with the exception of the Queen) are all in the same scale whether they're wall art or not, I'm pretty confident this will match up to their other Predator offerings. But the deep crouching pose and the slightly oversized Jungle Hunter will make it look a bit small.

400 for the regular, 350 for the exclusive... that's mighty small. While I don't care about edition sizes for their own sake, there is a sense of urgency now.

Thanks for the news Matt.

Still not touching this with a bargepole until we have an idea of accurate scale and what they have done with that netting.

Also - remember that shipping price is just an estimate - due to the beer-bug, courier costs went up another $50 on large items a couple of weeks back.

I'll hold out for in-hand pics, and if it's sold out - so be it. Prime1 really screwed up by not keeping us properly informed on this AND their Jungle Hunter.

web site says 24 in tall with smart disc, so that alone seems pretty accurate to 1/4 to me. Not risking it since nobody else has the EX? Ordered!

Given that their Alien pieces (with the exception of the Queen) are all in the same scale whether they're wall art or not, I'm pretty confident this will match up to their other Predator offerings. But the deep crouching pose and the slightly oversized Jungle Hunter will make it look a bit small.

400 for the regular, 350 for the exclusive... that's mighty small. While I don't care about edition sizes for their own sake, there is a sense of urgency now.

Yea, that is a surprisingly low ES given this is a more than reasonably priced Predator statue. I'm not risking it!

web site says 24 in tall with smart disc, so that alone seems pretty accurate to 1/4 to me. Not risking it since nobody else has the EX? Ordered!

Yea, that is a surprisingly low ES given this is a more than reasonably priced Predator statue. I'm not risking it!

I normally don?t risk it and try the brisket. In this case, I ordered the EX several months ago.

Just ordered an EX. As you guys have said, I'd rather not miss out. I was going to get this (short of it being absolutely awful) over Infinity Studios regardless. But now that the ES is so low, I just can't afford to wait

Back