Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have we got an ETA regarding a release date on this? I've just had to juggle some of my financies around and am wondering if I can alter my payment plan amounts.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Has a resolution of the query about the whereabouts of the hero biomask? I regret that I do not know. I wonder if inquiries might be made with the Stan Winston studio - when I get my laptop back I might follow up myself. At a glance (allowing for the fact I am a beginner) it is very impressive statue.

Is it possible sideshow cut ties? They'd be daft to surely giving the rising popularity of Prime 1.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Is it possible sideshow cut ties? They'd be daft to surely giving the rising popularity of Prime 1.

It is possible, it's also possible that P1 cut ties. We have no idea as neither company are really talking about it. I would love to see this go up on Sideshow, and I'll buy it if it does. But I will also be surprised if they do list it now.

If Prime 1 is setting up a US warehouse, I'd think their relationship with Sideshow is over.

If Prime 1 is setting up a US warehouse, I'd think their relationship with Sideshow is over.

I thought I can remember reading that the PRIME1 US warehouse was only going to be temporary or something. Will they be opening a permanent warehouse here in the US? If so that’s EXCELLENT and them leaving Sadshow makes perfect sense.

I thought I can remember reading that the PRIME1 US warehouse was only going to be temporary or something. Will they be opening a permanent warehouse here in the US? If so that’s EXCELLENT and them leaving Sadshow makes perfect sense.

It's permanent so far as we know. I hope they hurry up and sort something out soon for Europe (and the UK when we leave) also.

I’ve never ordered direct from Prime1. Are shipping costs a nightmare if you live in the states?

they said now they have an option with half the cost.. so it shouldn't be so expensive anymore, just you have to wait from one to 3 months after payments to get your statue so that's your call.

check this out!

What is this still not available for pre-order anywhere stateside?

One thing I don't like about Prime1 is that their statues are so big at one point you collecting boxes instead. This made shipping = nightmare and not all of us live in 300 square meter house dangit.

One thing I don't like about Prime1 is that their statues are so big at one point you collecting boxes instead. This made shipping = nightmare and not all of us live in 300 square meter house dangit.

Boxes are an issue, but it just takes some creative efficient storage. Pretty soon all my furniture is going to be empty statue boxes :lol

Back