• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Predator 2, ALIENS warrior, AVP cloaked Predator, ALIENS Micro Machines! ALL MIB!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JediMike71

GEAUX SAINTS!
Reaction score
Hi. I'm selling these McFarlane Toys Predator 2 "The Hunter" action figures made by McFarlane Toys. The first one is the regular version. He is "MIB", and I am selling him for $20.00 before shipping. By the way, all of my toys come from my collection, and my "smoke-free" home. THIS FIGURE IS NOW SOLD AS OF 06/27/10!

DSC00388.jpg

A closeup...

DSC00389.jpg

Next is the "battle damaged" The Hunter from Predator 2 made by McFarlane Toys. The one with the sawed off arm courtesy of Danny Glover and the Predator's own disc! He is also "MIB", and I am asking $20.00 before shipping for him. THIS FIGURE IS NOW SOLD AS OF 06/27/10!

DSC00390.jpg

A closeup...

DSC00391.jpg

Next, is the San Diego Comic Con Exclusive "cloaked Predator" figure made by NECA for the S.D.C.C. in 2008. I am selling it for $20.00 before shipping.

DSC00449.jpg

A closeup of the "cloaked Predator"...

DSC00450.jpg

Next, is an alien warrior from ALIENS, made by McFarlane Toys. I am also asking for $20.00 for him before shipping. He is also "MIB".

DSC00392.jpg

A closeup of the alien warrior...

DSC00393.jpg

Finally, I have the ALIEN Collection 3 Micro Machines set made by the toy company, Galoob. It has the "derelict spaceship" from ALIEN, the queen alien from ALIENS, Corporal Hicks from ALIENS, and that A.P.C. transport from ALIENS. They are all smaller scale, and about the size of small lead figures for role-playing games. This set also is "MIB". I am asking for $15.00 for it before shipping.

DSC00394.jpg

If someone wants to buy the entire lot of figures, including the ALIEN Micro Machines collection, I will sell it all for $90.00 before shipping. I will pack the items and get an accurate shipping quote for the board members who buy my items according to where you live. BOTH OF THE PREDATOR 2 ACTION FIGURES ARE NOW SOLD AS OF 06/27/10!

I accept ONLY Paypal payments. I prefer to sell to board members inside the U.S.A. But I will accept offers from international board members. Please ask me any questions that you have. I'll be happy to answer them. I have an all positive feedback rating here on this board. I've been a member here for 3 years now this month. Buy with confidence from me!

Thanks for looking, and PLEASE buy from me! :pray: You won't be disappointed in my items, or my service!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Time for my first...BUMP!

These are all GREAT figures inside their original unopened packages!

Please buy them from me! :pray: Thanks! :wave

[B]It's time for another...BUMP![/B] :gah:

These are some GREAT action figures here folks! They are all sealed in their original packaging from my "smoke-free" home. Please buy from me! Thanks again!

UPDATE FOR TODAY IS THAT BOTH PREDATOR 2 THE HUNTER ACTION FIGURES ARE NOW PENDING SALE!

Last edited:
BOTH OF THE PREDATOR 2 THE HUNTER ACTION FIGURES ARE NOW SOLD! :yess:

That's cause for another BUMP! Let's keep this going! The ALIENS alien warrior, AVP Cloaked Predator, and the Micro Machines ALIEN collection 3 are all still for sale! :wave

Back