Predator 2 - 1/1 Scale Replica: Cutting Disc

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eighthsamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
looks pretty cool...

page-10831.jpg

ref1-10831.jpg

ref3-10831.jpg

ref4-10831.jpg

ref2-10831.jpg

https://www.blister.jp/item10831.html
made by hollywood collectibles, 1/1 scale, about 55,000yen (around $600!!!)

(apologies if this has been posted already elsewhere)

Last edited:
ok, reading the description, looks like it does have LED lights on it. but $600?? guess it would be cool if you liked the movie and could afford it. nice display stand idea too.

(i've also just notice that one of the pictures i posted shows it has LEDs too. i am such a dumbass)

oops sorry bud! i guess i should have searched first before posting. thanks for the link though - that has much better info on there and that vid is great!! if i had the money, i wouldn't feel bad at all dropping $399 on this - it's an amazing replica.

Its good that you made this thread, now more people will see it :chew:chew:chew

this thing looks awesome.
probably better off waiting for someone willing to sell theirs without that silly stand at a decent price.

I still think it needs a little bit of a gauntlet on the forearm, aside from that, the video made me a fan.

I still won't buy it, because I'm saving up cash for a paint up - but it's pretty tempting.

yep like a few people have said here and on statue forum it needs part of the gauntlet . It looks odd that it isn't there. It was never taken off in the movie and the arm goes low enough for it to be there.

yep like a few people have said here and on statue forum it needs part of the gauntlet . It looks odd that it isn't there. It was never taken off in the movie and the arm goes low enough for it to be there.

Pretty much summed it up. The bare forearm is really a big turn off, and to be completely honest, I truly think if SSC were to have released a similar item, they wouldn't have left it like that. The disc is superb though, I really like the light up feature.

Aside from that, it's surprising so many 'fans' have ever noticed the Predator's wearing gloves.

Back